ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i gotta be honest, i think this game presentation and overall design is among the best in here, however, the combat is so bad, it makes me wonder why even bother. its trying to be an rpg, but the choices are so bland, and the worst is, the game kinda asks the player to replay it to get everything(at least that's how i felt playing the game).

there's no way to grind either, so you gotta make do with the hand you picked.

to me, the game needs a complete ovehaul of its systems, because as is, its not a very good experience.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
i gotta be honest, i think this game presentation and overall design is among the best in here, however, the combat is so bad, it makes me wonder why even bother. its trying to be an rpg, but the choices are so bland, and the worst is, the game kinda asks the player to replay it to get everything(at least that's how i felt playing the game).

there's no way to grind either, so you gotta make do with the hand you picked.

to me, the game needs a complete ovehaul of its systems, because as is, its not a very good experience.
The combat system used to be worse. I don't think it's really bad (in fact, I found it to be relatively easy to understand), but it's a bit clunky

StronHard

Jul 24, 2017
this are the new ones
cheat_code_all_scenes = "PartyTime"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "MaxPerv"
cheat_code_LevelUp = "Level9000"
cheat_code_money_500 = "GetRichFast"
cheat_code_collectables = "CatchThemAll"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "FashionGreen"

it's not working for me

Reactions: SeoSirigueijo

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
And, it went full wholesome.
Crap. I kinda expected some options after MC basically cucks his own father, but looks like there will be no actual slave play or anything like that.
i talked with teh developers once and he said he thinks about it makeing stiuff like love or slave route

Reactions: CircaAD

Draftedpunk0

Feb 15, 2021
For anyone wanting the cheat codes in 0.9.1... As before, enter cheats in the "Amity Park" app on Dannys computer in his room, and do not use quotations when entering them.

cheat_code_all_scenes = "PartyTime"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "MaxPerv"
cheat_code_LevelUp = "Level9000"
cheat_code_money_500 = "GetRichFast"
cheat_code_collectables = "CatchThemAll"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "FashionGreen"
Thanks man.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes