BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
posted one 2 pages back. just sleep and the new chapter will start
Hi there. I'm using the save you posted but nothing seems to be changing and I'm searching around for something to trigger the next chapter. When I look at the quest log it says that a mission from chapter 6 called "the secret gift" is upcoming but it just gives me question marks on what to do next. Not sure if that affects anything, besides it everything else is completed.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hi there. I'm using the save you posted but nothing seems to be changing and I'm searching around for something to trigger the next chapter. When I look at the quest log it says that a mission from chapter 6 called "the secret gift" is upcoming but it just gives me question marks on what to do next. Not sure if that affects anything, besides it everything else is completed.
The chapter 6 quest cannot be done because I skipped it :p
To trigger the chapter 8 quest, you need to sleep at least twice, I think

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
The chapter 6 quest cannot be done because I skipped it :p
To trigger the chapter 8 quest, you need to sleep at least twice, I think
Is there any indication on where/when to start it? I've been clicking around for a week in-game now and the only real thing that activates is the morning classroom dialogue. Not sure if it will help but here's my save. I just don't know what I'm missing. :/

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any indication on where/when to start it? I've been clicking around for a week in-game now and the only real thing that activates is the morning classroom dialogue. Not sure if it will help but here's my save. I just don't know what I'm missing. :/
Wooooowwwww. I just discovered the problem and I'm so embarrassed. I had the wrong game version on me and didn't realize it. lol. Everything is working fine now, thanks so much for the help and apologies for the redundant questions. :LOL:o_O

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
Ahh crap, my laptop that I played this last on had its motherboard fry so I'll have to start this one over. Many hours that xD

Tuesday888

Nov 1, 2019
Just finished the recent version and I must say, overall it was a pretty good update. Not neccessarely worth a year of waiting, but it was far from horrible. Especially the last scene was pretty damn hot :sneaky: I kinda wished for more Jazz scenes to be honest, from all the teasing we got, also hoping for some Valerie scenes woulda been nice. Shame too that, in an episode about the School Faculty, we didn't got to smash the Principal :confused: Well, looking forward to the next one

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just finished the recent version and I must say, overall it was a pretty good update. Not neccessarely worth a year of waiting, but it was far from horrible. Especially the last scene was pretty damn hot :sneaky: I kinda wished for more Jazz scenes to be honest, from all the teasing we got, also hoping for some Valerie scenes woulda been nice. Shame too that, in an episode about the School Faculty, we didn't got to smash the Principal :confused: Well, looking forward to the next one
Jazz will be the center of the next update, according to their (now quite old) roadmap

boobman0688

Jun 11, 2017
I keep getting a message saying "path is too long" i tried enabling long path with system registry and it doesn't work. there's quite a few games this happens to me with and i don't know how to make it work. can anyone help me out? 1655649741476.png

Skeptical Necron

Jul 24, 2018
I enjoyed the update. I too was hoping for more Jazz content, mirroring what others have said. Hopefully there will be more for the next update. I'm hoping to not have to wait another year to see what happens. Do you think Danny is going to get an additional thermos or will his dad fix the ghost zone portal? What do you think the solution is for his current ghost housing concerns?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I enjoyed the update. I too was hoping for more Jazz content, mirroring what others have said. Hopefully there will be more for the next update. I'm hoping to not have to wait another year to see what happens. Do you think Danny is going to get an additional thermos or will his dad fix the ghost zone portal? What do you think the solution is for his current ghost housing concerns?
It's way easier for him to get another THERMOS, since his parents can produce lots and (especially Jack) won't question why he asks for more and more THERMOSes

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Question : who is this Jennifer Fairbrooks? Girl msg Danny before Jazz went on to handjob him that night.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I like the new character, but i was hoping for more Jazz scenes.
I hope the next update is before the end of the year. See ya.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes