wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Does the choice in the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" quest have any lasting consequences ??? For example, blocking the rest of the path ....?
I Is there any moment in the game that blocks any path ?? If so, please give what and in which task or episode

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I keep getting a message saying "path is too long" i tried enabling long path with system registry and it doesn't work. there's quite a few games this happens to me with and i don't know how to make it work. can anyone help me out? View attachment 1879759
I recommend you extract the game to the near to the root of the hard drive. So, example, you should extract it to C:\games\... or something shorter. In this case, I see you extracting it to the D: drive. So, extract it to D:\Games\....

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: boobman0688

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Does the choice in the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" quest have any lasting consequences ??? For example, blocking the rest of the path ....?
I Is there any moment in the game that blocks any path ?? If so, please give what and in which task or episode
I don't believe so. The 2 "big" moments are the party and the Orgone collection decisions. IIRC, the only 'blocked' path would be not asking Star as your partner to the party - later, her Orgone option doesn't show up in the decision menu.
But Star is a bitch, so I didn't care :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CircaAD

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
I've just redone the quest and it worked exactly as I said. Did you get Sam's clothes from AbYss and gave them to her?
1. Go talk to Sam (her home, afternoon) and she'll tell you bout the clothes
2. Go to AbYss (mall) and get her cheerleader outfit
3. Return to Sam and give her the clothes (new dialogue option)
4. Sleep
5. Go to school and right at the corridor the scene will trigger
6. Go to the Stadium (right beside the school) still in the morning and advance time - another scene will trigger

I appreciate the help but I'm afraid that nothing works i even redownloaded the game with new game just to be sure and none of it made a deference ... what else can i do ? :(

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
The lastest version is somewhat broken.
If you have not enough cash atm you are about to buy the coffee for Penelope first you can earn as much money as you like but the Box Ghost never offers again to let you buy the coffee.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
anyone know what the "best build" is for combat? I usually go Orgone but I lost my saves and now I'm getting blasted by the shadow thing after Vlad's speech.

Also I dont think the cheats are working

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
anyone know what the "best build" is for combat? I usually go Orgone but I lost my saves and now I'm getting blasted by the shadow thing after Vlad's speech.

Also I dont think the cheats are working
I go for damage, orgone efficiency (the one to the right) and health

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Episode 7 - Quest number 19: Woof... a rockstar like me needs his sleep.
I'm stuck at this point. I click on the bed for the mc to sleep, but he doesn't sleep, like it's a loop, it's still the same day in the night and the mc says he needs to go to the bus stop, fighting Ember again and again!

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes