sam111

Sep 20, 2018
sexypeanut

a friend in need quest its bugged quest number 5 _ i wonder what tucker will think of sam's news outfit _
i cant find them at school the event wont trigger at any time please post a fix if you can thank you

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
sexypeanut

a friend in need quest its bugged quest number 5 _ i wonder what tucker will think of sam's news outfit _
i cant find them at school the event wont trigger at any time please post a fix if you can thank you
you need to keep going to the school in the morning until it triggers

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
It's way easier for him to get another THERMOS, since his parents can produce lots and (especially Jack) won't question why he asks for more and more THERMOSes
they could also go for the route of the girls telling Danny about realms and him training or using his powers with the girls to make their own personal realm with a door in Danny's room that way it has infinite space to grow for future girls
hell they could even make it so frostbite can teach him when he goes to them for help with his ice powers or when he gets the infi-map

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
i did it for 3 weeks in game time nothing happened where in school this even get triaged exactly
I've just redone the quest and it worked exactly as I said. Did you get Sam's clothes from AbYss and gave them to her?
1. Go talk to Sam (her home, afternoon) and she'll tell you bout the clothes
2. Go to AbYss (mall) and get her cheerleader outfit
3. Return to Sam and give her the clothes (new dialogue option)
4. Sleep
5. Go to school and right at the corridor the scene will trigger
6. Go to the Stadium (right beside the school) still in the morning and advance time - another scene will trigger

Still hoping that Dani will be introduced soon. Would make sense that she will be a part of Vlad's plan.
I doubt it. Dani was a late addition to the cartoon and their roadmap will focus on Jazz, Maddie, and Sam from now on

Reactions: sam111

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
i fuck with the new jazz art, i just wish they'd update the other characters to look the same or change her back, consistency in the art matters more imo

Reactions: Grex and errte13

manbeard

Sep 1, 2017
is there a way to load the new updates to my old save? i don't wanna have to go through the whole game again.

yksuasr

Jun 14, 2022
Wait, new jazz looks absolutely terrible compared to old jazz. What were they thinking? OG Jazz was stylized, curvy, had an attractive cartoony artstyle based on the show but with more sex appeal. New one is wearing baggy pants, skinny, and just isn’t attractive anymore. Like actually wtf were they thinking here.

This game was dying and it looks like they’re really trying their best to finish it off now. I mean going from adding no new content to actively making it worse… so sad to see.
GZone was replaced by someone who can't duplicate the cartoon style

JAZZ LOOKS LIKE SHE'S NOT EVEN FROM THIS GAME
View attachment 1878191
Thanks to "Team Bieno's" decision.

this game was so good and then they just ruined it with the new art. what the hell happened?
Dev Team stated that they want to make the game "sexier" this is there understanding of making the characters "hot" :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes