sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
old art, new art, who gives a fuck, just make the animations fluid and expressive, and if you are cutting content make sure it's being substantially replaced and don't change the direction of a character in the eleventh hour when no one was complaining about it in the first place, If you were one of the two people who complained that Maddie Fenton was too eager to get fucked, well your mother was too so complain about that
Based Moe bringing out the truths

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Blck

May 22, 2017
Idk, why you guys complain. At least you got the update not like BF which makes more then this game.

Jul 10, 2020
Just skip time until a pop-up comes on, had the same confusion yesterday.
tried doing that i skipped a month or so and nothing happens , there is nothing new either it appears any other idea of how to start the thing because i couldnt find anything to do
only thing i can do is work at the burger joint and thats it
edit : i actually skipped a whole lot more than a month nothing changes

Last edited:

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
I noticed that some events can hardlock progress with a given character depending on your choices, like how if you don't take Desiree to the prom, you don't get any new scenes with her until the foursome at the end of chapter 8? Is this permanent, or will future updates allow you to continue their storylines?

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
I noticed that some events can hardlock progress with a given character depending on your choices, like how if you don't take Desiree to the prom, you don't get any new scenes with her until the foursome at the end of chapter 8? Is this permanent, or will future updates allow you to continue their storylines?
Permanent, you make your choices throughout the game & cannot have all the girls in one go. If you ask me, it makes the game more interesting & gives it a considerable replay value, since you'd have to replay the scene(s) multiple times to explore ALL the possibilities.

The same thing goes for pretty much all the characters in AP, and not just Desiree (Sam, Paulina, Star, Maddie, Desiree, etc)

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Permanent, you make your choices throughout the game & cannot have all the girls in one go. If you ask me, it makes the game more interesting & gives it a considerable replay value, since you'd have to replay the scene(s) multiple times to explore ALL the possibilities.

The same thing goes for pretty much all the characters in AP, and not just Desiree (Sam, Paulina, Star, Maddie, Desiree, etc)
That's a little funky since it seems like they're trying to build up multiple characters at once, considering there's a bit of a ghost harem going on while Jazz's story is progressing, AND we still get to interact with characters like Desiree in sexual situations like the aforementioned foursome, even though my playthrough hadn't gone all the way with her before that point.

EDIT: It's also not obvious that your choices permanently lock out some characters, considering if I click on Star's Spookchat profile after turning the prank around on her, the text seems to indicate that it should be possible to progress further in some currently unimplemented future update. I thought the choice was more, who do you want first, then you get the ones you missed later on. You'd still need to replay to get the scenes you missed, but that's what I thought the game was doing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes