astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Haven't played this shit a long while. Do them DP bitches in game still look somewhat like their cartoon counterpart? Or has the artist given them his own touch or some shit like that?

• Angry
Reactions: Lt.Marx

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Yet they kept using this game as an excuse for not working on Breeding Farm. Not like anyone else is going to do many H-games about a Nickelodeon show almost everyone from back then totally forgot about unless someone mentions it.
Hold on what? They use Breeding Farm as an excuse not to work on Amity Park as well!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: aspar4gus

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hold on what? They use Breeding Farm as an excuse not to work on Amity Park as well!
In other words, they use both games as an exucse for the other to slack off.... However they went like a year between updates on Farm to where it got slapped with Abandoned tag at one point.... and tbh there's a little bit uniqueness with this game vs grifting off of the drama when Breeding Season imploded when the artist scammed the old dev... so I could see where this game would reasonably get more dev time. Plus they made some unpopular changes with the donor base with a questline, lol.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Well this is fun. I can't access the main menu at all. Keeps crashing on me saying that the main menu background image in the game doesn't exist(for the interested, its the nude Maddie one). Now here's the fun bit. I dug around in the game's files and image is, in fact, there to use. I'm going to run the game through and see If unlocking the image through Maddie content fixes it but that is still a massive oversights on the dev's end.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Well this is fun. I can't access the main menu at all. Keeps crashing on me saying that the main menu background image in the game doesn't exist(for the interested, its the nude Maddie one). Now here's the fun bit. I dug around in the game's files and image is, in fact, there to use. I'm going to run the game through and see If unlocking the image through Maddie content fixes it but that is still a massive oversights on the dev's end.
If it was a mistake from the devs, more people should have that issue but no one else has reported it, so the issue must be on your end.

Those things happen all the time, just download the game again. Use another link to download it if the problem persists.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
If it was a mistake from the devs, more people should have that issue but no one else has reported it, so the issue must be on your end.

Those things happen all the time, just download the game again. Use another link to download it if the problem persist.
Just finished it playing through the game and yep, re-unlocking the thing fixed the problem. I'm just gonna keep in set to the default from now on. less chance of having to screw around a game over a bug that shouldn't exist. Fucking; even deleting the persistent data didn't help.

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Just finished it playing through the game and yep, re-unlocking the thing fixed the problem. I'm just gonna keep in set to the default from now on. less chance of having to screw around a game over a bug that shouldn't exist. Fucking; even deleting the persistent data didn't help.
:cautious: how hard it is to read ~5 pages of the thread to check for solutions?
but, yes, that's a stupid bug.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: GZone & Team Bieno - - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.6
Language: English, Italian, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1875514 View attachment 1875515 View attachment 1875516 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158118 View attachment 1875519 View attachment 1875517 View attachment 1875518 View attachment 1875520
Yo devs iv finished the game before the update and it loaded nicely but now it says a quest a new frienemy but it's not opening is that a bug ?

aidyboy

Apr 26, 2018
anyone else getting this???????????????????????????? HELP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 402, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 469, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 473, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 474, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 474, in keywords
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 475, in <module>
File "game/code/base/helper_functions.rpy", line 30, in get_next_background
ValueError: u'gui/main_menu2.jpg' is not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 468, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 469, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 473, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 474, in execute
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 474, in keywords
File "game/code/base/screens.rpy", line 475, in <module>
File "game/code/base/helper_functions.rpy", line 30, in get_next_background
ValueError: u'gui/main_menu2.jpg' is not in list

• Angry
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

ShadowGio1994

Feb 16, 2023
Can someone find out what does the post of what Gzone posted in response to the feedback he received? It has a spoiler warning on the post. Here is the link

ThisSocks

May 5, 2020
Good looking and nicely done game, although I really don't like the 'talking' animations during the sex scenes.
It turns the scene into something like two creepy nutcracker dolls chattering at eachother.

xscaralienx

Aug 10, 2017
I actually liked a lot of the new art. Im glad they kept danny looking younger than madie, the penelope scenes making him and penelope the same height had me worried.
I cant seem to find maddie in the overworld anymore? is it some fuckery going on with me using the previous ver. save file or is she just gone after all her events? all I get is her on sunday morning doing yoga. Kinda related, but the rework to her episode includes the removal of her original sex scene?
Also, I cant seem to enter Sam's room anymore.
I really hope they can eventually update all the scenes with the new art, its good

Reactions: RaggyMan
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes