errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I feel sorry for the dev because I assume they thought everyone was going to go crazy over it but it's getting such mixed reviews.
I remember someone said here that patreon members liked the anime style art, so the team simply continued producing that kind of art, and not the old one. Makes sense, to go after where the money is I suppose.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Gotta say love the new art scenes especially Maddie's *Chef's kiss*
Would like a good balance of progress story,H-content, and rework though.
Probably can shave off a bit of time on animating the flapping lips

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did a quick search but I didn't have luck so I will ask it. I just beat Tucker for the second time but the dialogue implies that he beat me. It's not the first time that it happens. It's been a while but I remeber a fight with a ghost (I think it was in the mall) at the beginning of the game with the same issue. Am I doing something wrong?
Just mentioning that this issue still persists. I beat Tucker twice but the story continued with the (probably expected) loss. However, despite the questlog telling me to go to bed, I had the whole day to fill (school, nasty burger) before I could do so.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
on episode 4 and choose to prank star instead got the fenton thermos but it still says i need orgone from star but whenever i try to message her danny says i need to make up a story for her and i don't know what to do after i'm stuck right now.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I have to say, I'm not a big fan of the new Maddie. She looked good, more like the Danny Phantom one, and now she's, idk, nothing special... generic. Also, the new Ember is pretty good, but she's more of a side character. What we need is more Sam and Jazz, like actual sex. Enough with Maddie, sheesh. More content, not reworks. Try not to make things worse...

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Danny Phantom is 20 years old and doesn't really have a following outside a few hard core fans. It not really on the radar.
Yet they kept using this game as an excuse for not working on Breeding Farm. Not like anyone else is going to do many H-games about a Nickelodeon show almost everyone from back then totally forgot about unless someone mentions it.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can always accept when the art style changes, I'm not a fan, but I understand there are reasons, that make it necessary and it was like this here as well.
I wasn't a fan of the new look, but I accepted it, but I am not fine with the old content being completely replaced with the new style.
That just sucks.
And frankly, if you make a game based on a cartoon AND your artwork perfectly fits the style of the animated series, only sexed up, to go and change the art style AWAY from that is already questionable, and to then go and replace the old artwork as well? Yeah, maybe the game will look more cohesive, but it also won't look like the show it is BASED on anymore. How could you want that?
How could you think the people who want to play a game based on that show would want that? It makes no sense.
And to be frank again, you need people who want to play a game based on Danny Phantom, because WHO ELSE would even be interested in this game? It's your audience, and your audience wants the artwork to look like the show, not like the artist expressing themselves in their personal style.

I was worried after the change in style, now I am just fucking disappointed.

Edited to add: Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I'll boycott the game, but I'm not a fan of changing the old artwork to fit the new style. I'd prefer they didn't do it, and it does make little sense, considering the regular target audience for a parody game like this.

Last edited:

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
How could you think the people who want to play a game based on that show would want that? It makes no sense.
And to be frank again, you need people who want to play a game based on Danny Phantom, because WHO ELSE would even be interested in this game? It's your audience, and your audience wants the artwork to look like the show, not like the artist expressing themselves in their personal style.
I never watched any of the Danny Phantom cartoons, and yet I would consider myself as a fan of Amity Park. What appealed to me the most was the humor, hidden references and silliness throughout the entire story.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I never watched any of the Danny Phantom cartoons, and yet I would consider myself as a fan of Amity Park. What appealed to me the most was the humor, hidden references and silliness throughout the entire story.
Dude, that's great, if you like the game, but you got to understand, that means absolutely nothing statistically.
This is basically anecdotal evidence, it is one person relating their personal experience, it has no relevance to the situation in general.
And that's not saying whether you like the game or not, doesn't matter, because like I wrote, it is great if you like the game. For you, for the devs, because they want people to like it.
However, empirically, even if a hundred people said the exact same thing, it would still not be a relevant number, compared to the complete number of players. If we made a poll and had let's say 100 people taking part and out of those 100 let's say 10 people would say they like the game, despite not knowing Danny Phantom, that would be something you could work with.
And even then that might be slanted, because due to the way you phrase the question, you could get an unusually large number of people who like the game and didn't know the cartoon to participate in the poll.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Dude, that's great, if you like the game, but you got to understand, that means absolutely nothing statistically.
This is basically anecdotal evidence, it is one person relating their personal experience, it has no relevance to the situation in general.
And that's not saying whether you like the game or not, doesn't matter, because like I wrote, it is great if you like the game. For you, for the devs, because they want people to like it.
However, empirically, even if a hundred people said the exact same thing, it would still not be a relevant number, compared to the complete number of players. If we made a poll and had let's say 100 people taking part and out of those 100 let's say 10 people would say they like the game, despite not knowing Danny Phantom, that would be something you could work with.
And even then that might be slanted, because due to the way you phrase the question, you could get an unusually large number of people who like the game and didn't know the cartoon to participate in the poll.
Yeah, I had no idea about the show behind Amity Park. In fact, when I first gave it a try last year I was under the impression that Ember McLain was a strong reference to Ellen McLain, an actress (and talented opera singer) who voiced GlaDOS in Portal franchise, and many other games for that matter. Especially since I already noticed "Friendly Companion Cube" in the shop as hidden reference, so I assumed that whoever made the game must had been a huge Portal fan lol.

I grew up in late 80s and early 90s, therefore I never really watched any of Danny Phantom cartoons but I can see your point. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that there are probably more people like me ... people who like the game but never heard of Danny Phantom and/or any of the characters.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Aaaaaaaa+18

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: GZone & Team Bieno - - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.6
Language: English, Italian, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1875514 View attachment 1875515 View attachment 1875516 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158118 View attachment 1875519 View attachment 1875517 View attachment 1875518 View attachment 1875520
On mobile the cheat codes is not working

Reactions: YoungMommyy69
3.70 star(s) 61 Votes