mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
doesn't seem to be the case.
there's only those limits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unless you're somewhere in late game (never been there myself), i don't see a way for you to not have access. just to be sure... did you try the door? :whistle:
I tried clicking the door, randomly all over the place. the door bell, the door handle, and anything else I could think of. nothing worked
I also tried different times, including times where sam is explicitly supposed to be available

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
weird how many people are unable to use cheats. even if it was repeatedly reported, that they work and they (cheats) were posted several times in last ~6 pages of this thread.
while it's true, that 'Cheat Success!' wasn't shown, i still get full galley unlock with no problems. master cheat also work.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
weird how many people are unable to use cheats. even if it was repeatedly reported, that they work and they (cheats) were posted several times in last ~6 pages of this thread.
while it's true, that 'Cheat Success!' wasn't shown, i still get full galley unlock with no problems. master cheat also work.
Gallery unlock works for me, but for some reason the alternate outfits don’t. I managed to activate the lingerie outfit but nude and Xmas never worked for me, and I tried repeatedly. It’s like the gallery is now stuck with the lingerie variant.

• Angry

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
During my play through Maddie was nude in the scene. If there is only the lingerie variant, where is the Xmas one?
how did you get that idea?
there's default. cheat code changes it. all clothes for this scene is a single switch ep7_m_outfit. if you put a code, it sticks, coz you used cheat_code_maddie_outfit_ already.
hmmm... did you try entering code, saving, relaunching the game? coz i don't see a reason for it to lock out, so it shouldn't block.... ah, it's renpy engine. unless they make it, it won't work. and just FYI lingerie is default variant, if you saw nude, code worked.

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how did you get that idea?
there's default. cheat code changes it. all clothes for this scene is a single switch ep7_m_outfit. if you put a code, it sticks, coz you used cheat_code_maddie_outfit_ already.
hmmm... did you try entering code, saving, relaunching the game? coz i don't see a reason for it to lock out, so it shouldn't block.... ah, it's renpy engine. unless they make it, it won't work. and just FYI lingerie is default variant, if you saw nude, code worked.
Ok, now I get it.
I was under the impression that the alternative outfits cheats were for the gallery instead that when you actually play the game.
So you should use the cheats before going in the kitchen in the afternoon to eat.

I tested them and they work, thank you for your help.

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
Oh man... I think this is the first time in my life I ever considered an "upgrade" to be a "downgrade".
The new art style is obviously beautiful but it seems far removed from the art style of the original cartoon.

I feel sorry for the dev because I assume they thought everyone was going to go crazy over it but it's getting such mixed reviews.

I think it's the old "Don't fix what isn't broken". All the dev had to do was improve existing art, animation etc. not totally overhaul.

Oh well.

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
GZone & TeamBieno killed there own legacy
I'll have to agree with you, doesn't help that:

• The art change has finished killing the momentum of the project, right after the momentum was killed for a first time due to the redux update that turned almost half of the onlookers against the project.
  • The shitshow that was going to discord and making it their only priority communication site
  • The lack of patreon posts is giving a play-by-play of MC and the shitshow that project has become

The new art while good kills the main driver of attention of the game that was the closeness it had to the cartoon so changing that while not getting new content in relation of the time spent sours the feeling the new art should give.

But the most important thing to keep in mind is that the game is free. In 12 days it will be publicly uploaded for everyone - regardless of their financial support. And from what I can tell, those games are becoming rare nowdays, as devs keep blocking their work behind paywall, in order to squeeze extra $$.
The only reason why most of the devs are paywalling their projects is because they know that the game will end up here or similar places [NG for example] to give it "exposure" since how are new patrons going to pledge for a project without the tagging that this place gives for them to look for a game that tickles their funny bone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 60 Votes