Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
I managed to fix the error.
I re-attained the alternative main menu pic' by starting back a few chapters, then loaded the main menu.
Can now lock/unlock the pic'.
problem was that for some people game crashes on launch, because they locked background, that, by new code, they do not have access to. (The_Great_Out_Doors.revised_content_Danny_Bedroom_70, instead of what their save game has)

AlphaZard

May 22, 2022
Hello evreyone!
Can I ask for help regarding how to continue the game?

I'm at the Episode: Great Outdoors and it seems that I can access the quest with Maddie. (Secret Gift)
Looking at the previous comments it seems that saving from 9.5 then playing might be the trick to fix it but the links only shows version 9.6 for me?

Am I doing the right 'workaround'? And can any one tell me what the correct fix is?

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Really disappointing update after almost a year without content. Don’t understand this rewriting of Maddie’s storyline when her story had a good flow; now with the deleted scenes some of her choices do not feel natural which makes me think that the dev is not only remaking the look of the game but also the story itself (which sounds like milking to be honest).

Last edited:

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Let's not forget the avatar game which brings in a ridiculous amount of patreon money. It's honestly a wonder they all got away with it for so long.
I'll defend the avatar game because it's literally a completed product and they are simply just adding content, and fixing old things up because people keep giving them money. It's not comparable to the other bs stuff. They already put in the work and effort people really appreciated the game and are showing it financially. When you are a lonely pervert or just someone who indulges in sex games for couple play you tend to have disposable income and when there's lots of them who like the same thing that's where the big bucks comes in

Reactions: Doom Marine

Kelser

Jun 29, 2021
new codes

cheat_code_masterCode = "TruthShadows"
cheat_code_all_scenes = "EternalDance"
cheat_code_orgone_100 = "PervyMode"
cheat_code_LevelUp = "Gamer"
cheat_code_money_500 = "Bless"
cheat_code_collectables = "CatchEmAll"
cheat_code_desiree_outfits = "EcoChic"

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
When I load my latest game from the previous version, I get this error when trying to open the Quest Log (I can play the game just fine as long as I don't click on the Quest Log though):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/code/quest_system/0002-quest_manager.rpy", line 35, in init_quest_log
AttributeError: 'Item_2' object has no attribute 'tracking_var'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/base/questlog.rpyc", line 30, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4037, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1059, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 2156, in event
    return run(self.function, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
    rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "game/code/quest_system/0002-quest_manager.rpy", line 35, in init_quest_log
AttributeError: 'Item_2' object has no attribute 'tracking_var'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Amity Park 0.9.6
Sun Apr 16 02:09:00 2023

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
xD Error log just by opening the app, that's a first for me. When I clicked "Ignore" it went straight to chapter select but the main menu screen is DEFINITELY bugged to hell. GZone might wanna look into that ASAP. Overall, I'm liking the promise this version seems to have available. Thinking I should give it about a couple weeks for the devs to work out the kinks though, that'll also give me time to get paid so I can pledge. Anywho, waiting it out for now but real excited to see what's on offer!

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
You're right ... and I'm guessing that most of these games are also going to end up in trouble eventually. There has been a "witch hunt" so to speak on modders & artists using copyrighted characters recently, to the point where some companies such as Take2, Rockstar Corporation & Disney shut down entire forums, communities & long-term projects.
Danny Phantom is 20 years old and doesn't really have a following outside a few hard core fans. It not really on the radar.

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes