zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update 0.9,6
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização 0.9.6
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2051890
View attachment 2055440
View attachment 2055441
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão: V0.9.6

Amity Park V0.9.6 Mega
I updated the translation to version 0.9.6 as the dev uses my translation file, it ends up getting the wrong file and the game ends up not being translated to Portuguese, but I already updated the translation to the new version

fiz uma atualização da tradução para a versão 0.9.6 como o dev uso o meu arquivo de tradução , ele acabo pegando o arquivo errado e o jogo acabo ficando sem tradução pro portugues , mais eu ja fiz a atualização da tradução para a nova versão

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I like Maddie but I'm not into incest so it pushes me away because of this you can enjoy it if you like but I want to lewd the ghost girls like Spectra & Ember. I'd also like to see more of the side characters get lewded but whatever I guess.

Reactions: Cierne

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's been a while since I last played this game. I don't know if it wasn't updated for that long or if my brain blocked the updates in Latest Update for some reason, I could swear I even manually checked more than once, but F95 decided to remind me that I played and liked this game right in time for the shitstorm of comments.

I respect the decision, I do much prefer the old style, it was exactly like the show style (which I never really cared about until Amity Park) but sexed up. I think it's a shame, it will be missed, but I bet the game is still the same great game I loved. Maddie is still a hot cartoon mama and me likes that, so I'll play it as soon as I can.

Jul 1, 2022
what changes are made this update? only some maddie scene? then how tf do i get them?i loaded my last save from the last version and no maddie new content or event pop up.Only some scene with ember and desiree.(also hate the art style thanks you for adding more!)

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
what changes are made this update? only some maddie scene? then how tf do i get them?i loaded my last save from the last version and no maddie new content or event pop up.Only some scene with ember and desiree.(also hate the art style thanks you for adding more!)
They remade the ep. 6 and 7 Maddie events with new art and the story progresses in a different way with new dialogues. So the best thing if you don’t like the new art is keeping a copy of the previous update to be able to play old events when you feel like that and playing the new update at least from ep. 6

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Its been said multiple times, the new version does not work with old saves and will in fact cause issues.

Also, as PhantomStranger pointed out - the entire chapter 6 had been changed and "The Secret Gift" quest removed. It was replaced with "The Perfect Son" which has a different story & side quest entirely but eventually the story comes out to the same point as it did in 0.9.5.

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
For everybody, the cheat codes you are using are outdated, new ones some pages behind

Also, animations are really underwhelming... Toons for the win.

Reactions: SoulOneX

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
love the re-modeling, but half a year just for some scenes? don't think it worth it, at all. if they re-work all the scenes and whole game, i can deal with missing update for months.

Reactions: Vindaria

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'll have to agree with you, doesn't help that:

• The art change has finished killing the momentum of the project, right after the momentum was killed for a first time due to the redux update that turned almost half of the onlookers against the project.
  • The shitshow that was going to discord and making it their only priority communication site
  • The lack of patreon posts is giving a play-by-play of MC and the shitshow that project has become

The new art while good kills the main driver of attention of the game that was the closeness it had to the cartoon so changing that while not getting new content in relation of the time spent sours the feeling the new art should give.

The only reason why most of the devs are paywalling their projects is because they know that the game will end up here or similar places [NG for example] to give it "exposure" since how are new patrons going to pledge for a project without the tagging that this place gives for them to look for a game that tickles their funny bone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most of them i agree beside the art. i think new art bring the consistancy to overall character. i didn't hate the cartoon art, just when it come to sex scenes, it look way too ad, too simple but lack of consistance quality, some really really good, some straight out rubbish. and old one lack of characters expression.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i dont really get why so many VN do this fake routes, that do nothing but waste time, do the devs not realise it is pretty boring to redo the exact same thing, fast fowarding everything, just to pick a diferent choice a couple of times just to get the content?

why not just allow us to get those routes in a single run?

Reactions: airming

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
i dont really get why so many VN do this fake routes, that do nothing but waste time, do the devs not realise it is pretty boring to redo the exact same thing, fast fowarding everything, just to pick a diferent choice a couple of times just to get the content?

why not just allow us to get those routes in a single run?
Because that's no different than a kinetic novel.

Reactions: slashslayer

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Stuck after the fight with Ember. I defeat her, get home, try sleeping, it says I need to get the bus to fight her. I did it 2 times, same result. I did this quest before the update and it were able to progress. I guess the devs used an older file to make the new changes.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes