Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
sirviper235 sexypeanut You seem to be forgetting that Maddie is entirely optional choice, for those of you who don't like her. It isn't mandatory to give her the purple flower and thus initiate the relationship ... simple choose "no", and move on with other girls. The game will resume as it was before chapter 6, with Maddie being a side character and nothing else.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I agree. She's clearly the fan favorite and it's in their interest to appeal to that crowd (especially the paying one). But... I don't care at all about her - I like other girls way more and would like to see more of them instead of Maddie. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Regarding the roadmap they posted on Patreon a while ago, the next update would be focused on Sam and probably have the fuck scene with her. However, that was before they decided to start developing another game in parallel with this one and the lack of support for her certainly made them delay the update and focus on changing the art instead.

I've heard the backlash against NTR was quite strong early in the development and they've changed the game to have none of it.
I thought the next update was going to be the last update? That's what someone said anyway, don¡t know if it was you or somebody else. I sure hope it isn't, since we still have to bang Jazz too and I'm not the only one who wants at least 2 or 3 more fucking scenes with Maddie, Paulina, the nurse and others.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
sirviper235 sexypeanut You seem to be forgetting that Maddie is entirely optional choice, for those of you who don't like her. It isn't mandatory to give her the purple flower and thus initiate the relationship ... simple choose "no", and move on with other girls. The game will resume as it was before chapter 6, with Maddie being a side character and nothing else.
I know, but sirviper's point still stands

Reactions: sirviper235

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I'm stuck in episode 8:

- Quest "Psycho Analysis" (Completed)

- Quest "The Perfect Son" [Step 1] Maddies Route has failed! Rethink your choices in the forest

- Quest "A new Frienemy" [Step 14] Penelope need more time

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
I'm stuck in episode 8:

- Quest "Psycho Analysis" (Completed)

- Quest "The Perfect Son" [Step 1] Maddies Route has failed! Rethink your choices in the forest

- Quest "A new Frienemy" [Step 14] Penelope need more time
So? I mean, what is there to think about ... the game tells you where (and what) to fix, in order to continue. The fact that you failed Maddie's route means that you either didn't give her the purple flower OR that you didn't insist her to go to bed (at Vlad's house)

As for Penelope, it is self explanatory. Give her more time, few days at least.

Reactions: Hansvoralb

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
So? I mean, what is there to think about ... the game tells you where (and what) to fix, in order to continue. The fact that you failed Maddie's route means that you either didn't give her the purple flower OR that you didn't insist her to go to bed (at Vlad's house)

As for Penelope, it is self explanatory. Give her more time, few days at least.
How can I retry the Quest "The Perfect Son"?
If I remember correctly it started automatically on Saturdays, but now it doesn't happen anymore

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
How can I retry the Quest "The Perfect Son"?
If I remember correctly it started automatically on Saturdays, but now it doesn't happen anymore
You cannot replay the Perfect Son, before re-tracing your steps with Maddie in the woods and at Vlad's house. Restart the game from 6th chapter, and play through the whole "Weekend in the woods" chapter before moving on to "Perfect Son" quest.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
I thought there would be new content to the game's story on this update, well, now it's time to wait for a new update

Sep 10, 2022
I know, but sirviper's point still stands
Doesn't the fact that Maddie being optional make his point even stronger? If a character is optional but you focus mainly on this character this means less content to all the other characters and by consequence every player that don't like or care for Maddie, only Maddie-main fans wins in that situation, giving the more girls equal quantity of content seems more safe to me cuz it has more chance to satisfy people and less likely to upset them, no one will be upset if Maddie has less content if it's comparable to others characters. Like I get it she been the main girl (she is the most famous) but she has whole chapters devoted to her, the idea that your sister and your best friend has less them her even when put together is a issue.

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Doesn't the fact that Maddie being optional make his point even stronger? If a character is optional but you focus mainly on this character this means less content to all the other characters and by consequence every player that don't like or care for Maddie, only Maddie-main fans wins in that situation, giving the more girls equal quantity of content seems more safe to me cuz it has more chance to satisfy people and less likely to upset them, no one will be upset if Maddie has less content if it's comparable to others characters. Like I get it she been the main girl (she is the most famous) but she has whole chapters devoted to her, the idea that your sister and your best friend has less them her even when put together is a issue.
Yes ... and no. I see your point, and I can understand your point of view.

That being said, most players (including myself) find her most appealing & ignore most other characters. I know I do, which is one of the two reasons why I love AP. Now, I'm not a patreon member so I can't really speak on my behalf but those who are seem to share more or less the same (or at least similar) opinion. And since their opinion matters the most, they have the final word on character development.

Still, if it were up to me, I'd love to see various characters & more story development. I'm not against that idea, but I also understand why Maddie gets more attention than Sam, Jazz & other younger girls.

Sep 10, 2022
Yes ... and no. I see your point, and I can understand your point of view.

That being said, most players (including myself) find her most appealing & ignore most other characters. I know I do, which is one of the two reasons why I love AP. Now, I'm not a patreon member so I can't really speak on my behalf but those who are seem to share more or less the same (or at least similar) opinion. And since their opinion matters the most, they have the final word on character development.

Still, if it were up to me, I'd love to see various characters & more story development. I'm not against that idea, but I also understand why Maddie gets more attention than Sam, Jazz & other younger girls.
I don't mind her have extra attention,I get the why, but the line that I think most dev should make is when this attention harms the other options (girls) and by consequence the game as a whole. I can't tell exactly how many years have been but apart from the most recent updates being devoted to the ghosts, the rest was Maddie mainly, so the rest have been kept in the dark for too long, characters like the nurse are fine (cuz from what I remember she is not canon? I could be wrong). I just think that the idea of playing a game solely for one character while the game is supposed to offer multiple content for multiple characters is not the way the game was intended to be played, just happens to be how many player choose to do it. But I understand that if the money is on Maddie and 99% of people play and pay for her than expecting anything else is a little silly.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes