Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
Is this game completed or will there be update comming. Ive completed this game and dont know what to do next
What TGafy above me already wrote. That being said, it might (and will) probably take a LONG time before the next update. We are talking one update per year, everything else is either a bug fix or small patches to address certain issues & missing files.

Then again, I suppose devs could surprise us & come up with frequent updates but I'm not going to hold my breath, as they are missing visual artists capable of drawing & animating scenes for AP.

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
What TGafy above me already wrote. That being said, it might (and will) probably take a LONG time before the next update. We are talking one update per year, everything else is either a bug fix or small patches to address certain issues & missing files.

Then again, I suppose devs could surprise us & come up with frequent updates but I'm not going to hold my breath, as they are missing visual artists capable of drawing & animating scenes for AP.
What would be nice is some real voicing

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
You have any idea how much more time it'd add between updates. Right now, we're looking at new updates roughly once a year. With the devs workload, I imagine it to double with voice work.
im sure you could mod ai voices into this if possible

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Doesn't the fact that Maddie being optional make his point even stronger? If a character is optional but you focus mainly on this character this means less content to all the other characters and by consequence every player that don't like or care for Maddie, only Maddie-main fans wins in that situation, giving the more girls equal quantity of content seems more safe to me cuz it has more chance to satisfy people and less likely to upset them, no one will be upset if Maddie has less content if it's comparable to others characters. Like I get it she been the main girl (she is the most famous) but she has whole chapters devoted to her, the idea that your sister and your best friend has less them her even when put together is a issue.
This is my main issue with this game. I have nothing against Maddie content, but there is so little content with some of the other girls. Pauline and Star, for example, have been lusting after "Ghost Boy" since day 1. And there is barely any content with them. They should have been the first girls to get content based on the story. Are we expected to believe Danny would not have went after Pauline, his childhood crush, FIRST chance he got? Come on. Pauline's not even my favorite girl or anything, but it's just ridiculous.

And the content we do get with the other girls isn't even as good as the content we get with Desiree and Maddie. I always feel obligated to pick Desiree for the dance because it unlocks all these outfits for her that you won't get otherwise, even though Sam is my favorite girl. I also feel the need to betray Sam to get the blowjob from Star just because there is so little Star content in the game. I don't even like Star that much, I just want more variety to the girls. It's a waste just to focus on a few girls.

Last edited:

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
I agree with you.
Also, there's a surprising lack of possession in this game for a Danny Phantom parody. No option to use your powers to mess with people.
True. After you accidentally possess Jack and fuck Maddie, I was hoping to see a lot more of stuff like that. It was one of my favorite scenes. But nah.

Reactions: Some_Guy86

Witchesforeveryone

Mar 18, 2018
I played this game a few years ago. And, as I see, not only content updates have been released since then, but the old one has also been reworked. In this regard, I had such a question - which versions of the game need to be backed up so that I definitely have all versions of sprites and CGs?

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 158120

Overview:

Amity Park is a Dating Sim/Visual Novel game based on the notable Nickelodeon television show, Danny Phantom. The game is a bit of a retelling of the show, most notably with the introduction of explicit adult themes and suggestive content. You play as Danny Fenton, a boy who has accidentally been gifted amazing ghost powers due to his father's incredible ghost dimensional gateway. He must now use his powers to defend his town from other rampant ghosts, save the girl next door, and still turn in his homework on time. With plenty of ghosts to meet, with just as many cute girls to explore, Amity Park invites you to Go Ghost. Amity Park is made in Ren'Py, and uses 2D character portraits and 3D background models, all made by hand.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-04-12
Developer: GZone & Team Bieno - - - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.6
Language: English, Italian, French, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES - WALKTHROUGH -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1875514 View attachment 1875515 View attachment 1875516 View attachment 171963 View attachment 158118 View attachment 1875519 View attachment 1875517 View attachment 1875518 View attachment 1875520
PLEASE, give us an impregnation option. I am sick of parody games with incest not including the option to impregnate girls!

motherfucker

Aug 18, 2017
Please can we get Dani, she is my fav and I would love to see her in the game.

Also when do we get the ghostly wail as a ulti

Last edited:

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I found the cheat codes online, Sorry if some do not work i had found them online

Cheat 1
For Unlock All scenes – PervyVision

Cheat 2
For Unlock Orgone 100- Strong_Billy

Cheat 3
For Unlock Health- HealthJuice

Cheat 4
For Unlock Money 500- FiveSmackers

Cheat 5
For Unlock Collectables- Better_INVT

Cheat 6
For Unlock Desire Outfits – Mean_Green

Cheat 7
For Unlock 100 orgones – MoarPowah

Cheat 8
For Unlock cash of 500 coins – ShinyCoins

Cheat 9
For Unlock the ideal outfits – GenieSecret

Cheat 10
For Unlock rewatch the opened scenes – Recall

Cheat 11
For Unlock build HP – LifeUp

Cheat 12
For Unlock watch the collectible – CollAholic
Cool and all but uh, glad im not the only one who would fuck momo O.O

Reactions: rolinga69

motherfucker

Aug 18, 2017
In the scene were Maddie was sleeping she said she was dreaming of being fucked by multiple Dannys, rewatching the show just now and I forgot he gets that power. I am SO looking forward to that being in the game. VEVA LA INCEST GANGBANG!

Reactions: errte13

Some_Guy86

Apr 12, 2023
In the scene were Maddie was sleeping she said she was dreaming of being fucked by multiple Dannys, rewatching the show just now and I forgot he gets that power. I am SO looking forward to that being in the game. VEVA LA INCEST GANGBANG!
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing long time ago. Unfortunately, it may take a very long time before we get any story progression ... assuming we ever get another story update to begin with.

Devs are short on animation staff .. apparently no one is willing to do this sort of work for free, so the idea is to wrap up Amity Park as soon as possible & shift their attention to Breeding Farm, their other game. Then some day, MAYBE ... go back to Amity Park & reconstruct the entire game from scratch, make it more episodic rather than being linear. But this is all "If" and "Maybe", the game is more likely to become inactive & abandoned by then. Only the time will tell, I guess.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
The art and the animation in this game are really good, but IMO the "lipsync"(or lack of it) was a poor choice. Since it's not properly synced with what's written, it looks like the character is just chewing on something instead of speaking.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes