gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
So anybody paid to see what this stuff looks like now?
Why spend the money? He's got censored and updated art at the bottom that isn't blurred to go by. The real question should be who would waste five bucks to see it, the blurring doesn't do shit to figure out its updated character models for Maddie and Jazz, Maddie cranking Danny's handle, and Jazz riding a dildo in the shower.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
You made a great game, it's a shame you had to leave and start from scratch. GZone did not offer you to continue for a monetary reward?
We left before he ever came back, and when he did, we already had full intention to keep moving in *our* direction as a team. No offer was ever made to bring us back into the fold in a full time capacity to take a lot of time from our project though. And honestly, I've never *seen* King Mitus' gold, but I don't think even if that was offered we'd have abandoned what we started. Too much good momentum already going for us.

Last edited:

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
So anybody paid to see what this stuff looks like now?

View attachment 3772031
Along with the one you linked already in this thread, the other two are the attached pictures, not blurry but still censored which were previously posted in his discord.

On another note, their was an update of sorts on June 4th for Breeding Farm. But I'm not about to send any money Gzone's way to see a sneak peak. Morah SDG are you and your team still working on BF? I just noticed you and others are still listed on the page for BF under developer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Along with the one you linked already in this thread, the other two are the attached pictures, not blurry but still censored which were previously posted in his discord.

If Gzone's attempts at being a developer don't work out, I have a very good feeling he would make it as a used car salesman. Being that the main requirement is to be a scumbag.

On another note, their was an update of sorts on June 4th for Breeding Farm. But I'm not about to send any money Gzone's way to see a sneak peak. Morah SDG are you and your team still working on BF? I just noticed you and others are still listed on the page for BF under developer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-farm-v0-7-1-team-bieno.34302/
I’m certainly not. I haven’t looked over any of the scripts in an official capacity in a long time. And any of the work he did on his hiatus, I didn’t touch or ever see before it was published. He came back to life and he brought that update with him.

Script work would be the only thing I would work on on that game as well, because I would correct his English back in the day, or just tighten up the script that lost Raven would write. Keep the stuff “in canon“ from what I remember the establishing rules were, or what was already laid out before in the story. But I couldn’t tell you what the hell was going on in breeding farm last time i touched it.

Ultimately feel that the story and general world building of either Amity Park or breeding farm was never 100% seen all the way through, or at least at “some” point planned out a bit more.

Epoch3000

Dec 18, 2017
Character redesign? Why?
While I'd like to say a redesign is due to some extremely complicated reason; I'm aware that gzone set the 1 year mark some time ago (which was to be mid June of 2024) and had a team of very good people ready to do whatever needed to complete the update to AP before his "hiatus", my money is on that he wants his cashcow to keep going. What's the best way to do that? Release uncensored versions of pictures already posted in his discord and promise new things!

fan765

Apr 24, 2024
While I'd like to say a redesign is due to some extremely complicated reason; I'm aware that gzone set the 1 year mark some time ago (which was to be mid June of 2024) and had a team of very good people ready to do whatever needed to complete the update to AP before his "hiatus", my money is on that he wants his cashcow to keep going. What's the best way to do that? Release uncensored versions of pictures already posted in his discord and promise new things!
Yep. Keep the whales hooked. "New art is why the game is delayed until 2030. But make sure you keep sending your money! Otherwise I can't get it done!" - Gzone

Reactions: Epoch3000

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Probably the same reason many devs keep "remaking/reworking" their game endlessly instead of real updates. Easy cash, low effort, long term proofed.
This has never made sense to me, because I feel like at the very least, expanding your creative endeavors to focus on content OUTSIDE of existing IP’s, can only do you good and show your creative service in action.

Like my team is in pre production on what we think will be a really quality, engaging and enjoyable game *based* on an existing IP. I am looking to help draw in fans *of* that IP into my game, and to capitalized on the IP’s world and characters within my game. St the same time, we are introducing new elements to make it enjoyable for everybody.

So with that said, my first thought wouldn’t be to want to stretch out the game, it’d be to make it as good as possible, so that when I wanna move on and make my own original content, people are then invested in my namesake enough to say “Y’know, I know this team makes quality stuff based on something imf familiar with, I’m willing to stick around snd see what they got cooking.”

The goal for me has always been “build the brand, and they will come”. I can’t help but come up with new ideas, I can’t imagine prolonging a project indefinitely just tor the moneys.

Just making a general observation about what I’ve seen some devs definitely do in the past, I still have hope they isn’t what Amity Park is at this point…

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
This has never made sense to me, because I feel like at the very least, expanding your creative endeavors to focus on content OUTSIDE of existing IP’s, can only do you good and show your creative service in action.

Like my team is in pre production on what we think will be a really quality, engaging and enjoyable game *based* on an existing IP. I am looking to help draw in fans *of* that IP into my game, and to capitalized on the IP’s world and characters within my game. St the same time, we are introducing new elements to make it enjoyable for everybody.

So with that said, my first thought wouldn’t be to want to stretch out the game, it’d be to make it as good as possible, so that when I wanna move on and make my own original content, people are then invested in my namesake enough to say “Y’know, I know this team makes quality stuff based on something imf familiar with, I’m willing to stick around snd see what they got cooking.”

The goal for me has always been “build the brand, and they will come”. I can’t help but come up with new ideas, I can’t imagine prolonging a project indefinitely just tor the moneys.

Just making a general observation about what I’ve seen some devs definitely do in the past, I still have hope they isn’t what Amity Park is at this point…
While i don't have experience myself in creating games, i do know that writers often might get stuck in constantly trying to refine what they've already written. In order for it to better fit the ideas they have for future, and once you get into that mindset, it's hard to break out of it. I would think the same thing can happen with game devs.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019

While I of course can't speak for yourself, if you have only minimum experience on this site you'll 100% understand what I meant. There are TONS of games stuck on "rework/remake" hell. And its probably a safe guess most are due to the reasons I stated and not some kind of artist block or something.

Reactions: Testerguy19

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so... last time i was in here was apparently 2021. did Gzone do literally anything with the sister since 2021, or was it all art rework bs with zero progress whatsoever?

3.70 star(s) 60 Votes