3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to remember he updated the mod for extra versions too, but maybe you're right.
that was when dev made alphabet soup and extras was on d version.

Just one question ..I like the story of the game..but how far the story is from where the developer has planned to add sex scene with kate alexandra and elena? Like an actual penetration scene.
by conan o'brien's voice: in the year 3000

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ren'Py also puts your saves in your %appdata% directory. There is no need to manually backup savegames.
That means that you can continue playing from where you left off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ren'Py also puts your saves in your %appdata% directory. There is no need to manually backup savegames.
That means that you can continue playing from where you left off.
as long as save folder under appdata or whatever it's on non-windows doesn't get changed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
as long as save folder under appdata or whatever it's on non-windows doesn't get changed.
They don't use a dedicated data storage on other systems? Those usually have harder restrictions than Windows systems and it would make even more sense to follow the standards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They don't use a dedicated data storage on other systems? Those usually have harder restrictions than Windows systems and it would make even more sense to follow the standards.
macs, etc have own appdata folder (whatever it's named) and on mac it's "sometimes" difficult to install these games.

i meant game's name under those folders.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok, that makes sense :)
I don't have any clue either how they are called on Mac and Linux (other than the userhome), I thought one using these will hopefully know how it translates.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What not to add into game.
wouldn't that require some sort of online connection . also could lead to rigging . the best way to do something like that is do like how the headmaster did which is to create a new game which basically is a showcase of the poll options and then finally have the poll on patreon .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wouldn't that require some sort of online connection . also could lead to rigging . the best way to do something like that is do like how the headmaster did which is to create a new game which basically is a showcase of the poll options and then finally have the poll on patreon .
nope, dev sees what patrons want and then adds teases of that into game and rest of game is some shit.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
nope, dev sees what patrons want and then adds teases of that into game and rest of game is some shit.
i don't understand . when you said "What not to add into game. " you are not referring to the online polls being added to game ?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
What not to add into game.

:p

there are sexscenes just not with family members.
"Where do you play these games" like what a weird question. they must get drunk before making these. and QandAs where they don't answer anything.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes