3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
its inevitable . dev did that in the last game and will 100% do it again.
yeah I know scene with Bill killed that game for me, Im sure it will happen because keeps teasing about other girls' comments.
eva ( enjoyed sex with other guy cheating)
have one sister talking about enjoy giving her mouth to her ex
and another one talks about being willing do stuff

Im pretty much ended up dropping this game, 4 years of content and still don't have no idea on how ended in coma

Reactions: seja10

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
nope and no update either.

she broke up with mc before he became coma patient so whatever she did after that is irrelevant and not shown.
wrong is she broke up with him 2 months before he woke up.
they were still together while he was in a coma and she cheated on him by touching and doing stuff with one and other.
they guy told her to break up with him through letter and same day she had sex with him

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
well currently there aren't any candidates to fuck sisters or mommy outside family so would need to introduce new char.
Please, anything but a new character o_O Forget that silly idea :rolleyes: It would mean another few-teen months of blah blah blah and empty foam beating and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please, anything but a new character o_O Forget that silly idea :rolleyes: It would mean another few-teen months of blah blah blah and empty foam beating and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:
right so that's why no ntr with family members.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
... and the first "something exciting" would appear .... maybe never :sleep:
I think that Alexandra's "sleeping" bj scene is very good & the music is amazing there.
Although the scene would be much better, if she "awakes" at some point and give some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that Alexandra's "sleeping" bj scene is very good & the music is amazing there.
Although the scene would be much better, if she awoke at some point and gave some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.
she was awake as you saw on this update.

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
she was awake as you saw on this update.
I forgot to put quotes on the right words :)
It was obvious she's awake during the scene, since she was giving him encouragement & also by her eyes at some point during the scene.

Jan 17, 2023
Although the scene would be much better, if she "awakes" at some point and give some amazing head. Then she could pretend (very convincingly) that she doesn't remember anything after going to her room so the story progress in the same direction.
Can you send me a screenshot?

Nov 6, 2018
I think I found what blocked me! After I repaired Elena's phone, there are two options to continue: You can go to Elena again in the evening and start a photoshoot with her, or you can wait till Thursday morning and find Kate cooking in the kitchen. As I did the phone repair on a Saturday, Thursday was a long way to go, so I caught Elena before. That's the mistake! After that Elena's story progresses further beyond a point where the cooking scene doesn't trigger anymore: dead end! It is an error in the script Morning.rpy
did you know how to get past this?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I wanted to play the newest version. Read the newest reviews and instantly got discouraged.
It's now five years and still no sex scenes. Amazing. Think about it. Ponder slowly.
Five.Years.Of.Development.No.Sex.Scenes.
Maybe he should add NTR, since he clearly fails at producing even one harem scene...
It feels really invigorating to know, how spot on my review is.
This dev must be addicted to dry spells...

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I wanted to play the newest version. Read the newest reviews and instantly got discouraged.
It's now five years and still no sex scenes. Amazing. Think about it. Ponder slowly.
Five.Years.Of.Development.No.Sex.Scenes.
Maybe he should add NTR, since he clearly fails at producing even one harem scene...
It feels really invigorating to know, how spot on my review is.
This dev must be addicted to dry spells...
You are a genius. What you wrote stunned me with the depth of logic. Yes NTR will fix EVERYTHING!!!
Rebuilding the storyline, adding new characters to the game, changing dev thinking. Yes and YES again!!!
I can already see it with my eyes. The rebuilt game coming in a few weeks!
Update every two months (three if the dev gets lazy) Dozens of sex scenes again and again in each episode.
Over the year this adds up to more than a hundred scenes of kinky uninhibited sex!!!
SuperAlex will be a fool if he doesn't take what you wrote to heart. We are all fools, you showed us the way.

1.jpg
IRONY - the meaning of the word - The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes