3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Dev confirmed in the patreon comment section that the new update will not contain any sex scenes. Wow, what a surprise.
Good luck with the project - this is why I won’t support this project, too much time and no real sex with any of the main girls.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

1727590400049.jpeg
Hello everyone!

AMNESIA v0.100a has been released!

It’s practically solely focused on Elena with one nice surprise at the end where you get a small competition between her and Kate. That’s something we always wanted to explore a little bit and this update finally lets us do it.

We have big plans for the next update, so stay tuned!
Thank you all for your support.

Updated versions of the game are available at:

ChangeLog v0.100:
Story Scenes
: Elena
+Bonus Story (Extended version) - No animations

AMNESIA v0.100:
29 September – $10+ Patrons
6 October – $5+ Patrons

AMNESIA v0.100 Extended version:
29 September – $30+ Patrons
6 October – $20+ Patrons

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Amnesia Version v0.100a Update

It’s practically solely focused on Elena with one nice surprise at the end where you get a small competition between her and Kate. That’s something we always wanted to explore a little bit and this update finally lets us do it.

PC:

don't expect to much from this Update...
Have FUN

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I'll save everyone the trouble of downloading the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how I keep getting surprised by the lack of content. It's unbelievable.
yeah i think im just gonna skip updates for like a year now . according to dev he does want to end this game in 2 years so hopefully there should be decent content a year from now .

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

I don't know how I keep getting surprised by the lack of content. It's unbelievable.
Yaaay another "grab yourself a sausage" party! 2 and a half months for this again? Wow. Feels so rewarding. But dev has planned something BIG for the next update already. What could that mean? Will the bonus scene contain a "touch your sausage" scene? That would be too epic.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia [v0.100a] [Super Alex]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

My god, and apparently there are alot of supporters asking for stuff like this? For example supporters wanted the non dom route dropped I read on here. Who the hell are these people? lol

Reactions: Abhai
3.40 star(s) 193 Votes