3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
just download a previous release and extract the bonus.rpa file and place it in the game folder :) i did that on my steam release, and it worked perfectly. :)
that will only restore to previous versions bonus scenes it wont give you the new ones .

Reactions: Sony676

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
yeah but that depends on if there are any new bonus content :) according to the changelog, at least there aren't any animations :)
But there is still a bonus scene. Just without animations (like the last few as well). If you hover scene 8 it even tells you "only available in extra".

Luckily even extra doesn't deliver anything special any longer since the devs gave up on doing animations on that one. One could think the work they've put into extra animations would go into the main game but nope. Update felt even shorter than the last one and the content was underwhelming. Even when you don't expect anything at all from another update they manage to disappoint you anyways. It's crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: Ashira13

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
Once again no content update, now only hope that Heart Problems and Being a DIK two games, although they update slowly, at least we can see what we want, but at least for me this is satisfied than those ugly milking developers much better

Reactions: capii

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Very short update. Moreover a lot of errors with word endings in Russian translation, as if everything was done hastily.
And mc jerked off twice in this update:p

Honestly, I'd be okay if the update was about the conversations if mc will sitting with Elena and Kate and talking on the couch. Anything but a 2-minute update.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so next version's big update will be elena giving hj to mc?

Well, on this forum we should not discuss about money or about those who pays money for obvious reasons.
that's popular topic when talking about scammers.

No. Not even close.

This game is a "touch your own dick" simulator.
well thighjob with kate, hj from mom, etc.

Damn, there's another update where the MC touches his wiener. I wonder if the developer does it on purpose or not.
yes he/she has.

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
Bro why are people still supporting this dude like the support is the appreciation for the work and lets be honest ge doesnt deserve it , he took the soul away of this game and made it like anyother one by making the mc the dom , elena was a great character and he ruined it.
2 and a half months and this is the shit we get ok dont give sex scenes you want to have a slow progression fine but atleast give some playable content then, some story progression anything but hell just keep giving me money and shut the fuck up.
I realy loved this game and wanted to support the project then played the last couple of updatea and thank god i didnt support this guy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bro why are people still supporting this dude like the support is the appreciation for the work and lets be honest ge doesnt deserve it , he took the soul away of this game and made it like anyother one by making the mc the dom , elena was a great character and he ruined it.
same could be asked from those who supports scamstor (icstor) and scamcrab (sadcrab) who collct 5 figure sum from patrons every month and rest who collect smaller sums w/o delivering goodies.

Reactions: Kingsting09
Jan 3, 2019
almost 3 months and we get a minimum of renderings with 0 plot development and animation of unknown things, the game developer begins to look like an adult milker))) I really hope that the next update will be a storyline, otherwise it's the death of the game. It's funny, so many years have passed and only one masturbation with the main characters. At least Kate should have already been fucked, and Elena sucked, Alexandra did the same, but we see 0 development and a minimum of renderings and this is working with the team. It's all sad.

May 12, 2024
almost 3 months and we get a minimum of renderings with 0 plot development and animation of unknown things, the game developer begins to look like an adult milker))) I really hope that the next update will be a storyline, otherwise it's the death of the game. It's funny, so many years have passed and only one masturbation with the main characters. At least Kate should have already been fucked, and Elena sucked, Alexandra did the same, but we see 0 development and a minimum of renderings and this is working with the team. It's all sad.
Yup. It's quite saddening as it's literally almost the only game I know that has proper nurse stuff that I want. It's such a good game. But the developer clearly isn't putting in the work it needs. They need to take it seriously and add proper plot development.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes