3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Don't worry. All the resources floated into the main game. ;) ah wait....
Yeah it's very obvious lots of these devs take majority of the money for themselves and very little resources are put towards the games. Very common in lots of shady businesses. It's such an easy way to make money

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
At this rate I'm gonna die before I see Kate get fucked...

View attachment 4085274

man it's sad...
Don't worry. We got two completely irrelevant chars with Sex scenes plus Eva. So far I only liked the one with Eva since her character and story at least matters. I don't expect anything with the main girls. Dev probably finishing it without ever having Sex with them. :D The "we plan something big for the next update" also just feels like bait. Another 2 to 3 months for more irrelevant scenes and content around 2 minutes.

• Sad
Reactions: What's Up Doc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's quite saddening as it's literally almost the only game I know that has proper nurse stuff that I want. It's such a good game. But the developer clearly isn't putting in the work it needs. They need to take it seriously and add proper plot development.
there was/is 1 where mc studies to become doctor and also works at hospital and it's sister game which was full hospital game (prolly abandoned both) but can't remember names atm so goto recommendations and ask.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I'll save everyone the trouble of downloading the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how I keep getting surprised by the lack of content. It's unbelievable.
I'm always blown away with each of these updates. "Surely, this time around the dev actually added some decent content"--nope! This dev is arguably my #1 pick for having the worst case of #fuckarounditis. Like how many brain cells does it take to realize that after 2+ years of developing a sex game, you should probably add . . . like sex stuff.

I see it with a few other developers. Crazy hot models . . . but then they take forever to do nothing with them. So bizarre.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see it with a few other developers. Crazy hot models . . . but then they take forever to do nothing with them. So bizarre.
5 years on other game until mc got to fuck mommy, auntie was earlier and sisters MUCH earlier.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes