SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Amnesia v0.100a is out, can anyone post a free link
It's been posted for days...

Go back a few pages...697 :rolleyes:
Amnesia Version v0.100a Update

It’s practically solely focused on Elena with one nice surprise at the end where you get a small competition between her and Kate. That’s something we always wanted to explore a little bit and this update finally lets us do it.

PC:

don't expect to much from this Update...
Have FUN

• Haha
Reactions: seba0

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Bonus" is always part of extra, you unlock them by playing the story. However ... afaik the latest extra content hasn't made it here yet.
The links that have been posted so far only contain the stanard version.

If you extracted into a existing directory, you probably still have a older extra patch.
Note: never do that, always use a empty directory as scripts can conflict with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: FerdoPomikovic

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
One thing I really like about the devs "community" is that they get back at him in the comments. The latest update got a massive backlash in the comment section which is good I think. Not that he will care too much cause it happened in the past as well but some people at least wrote that they quit their membership. The game still feels like it's been just some versions after the initial release yet it's been out for years. No main story progression at all and side quests that end up with similar scenes over and over again. Everything feels pretty lazy to me.

Reactions: Bhaiyajii19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One thing I really like about the devs "community" is that they get back at him in the comments. The latest update got a massive backlash in the comment section which is good I think. Not that he will care too much cause it happened in the past as well but some people at least wrote that they quit their membership. The game still feels like it's been just some versions after the initial release yet it's been out for years. No main story progression at all and side quests that end up with similar scenes over and over again. Everything feels pretty lazy to me.
as long as they pay why sa should care?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I have the impression that starting work on this project, the developer did not have a clear plot of the game in front of him, except for the initial episodes. And he just doesn't know how to develop his story further. Hence the situational nature of the latest updates, they are like throwing around when faced with writer's block. I don't care much whether the MC fucks Alexandra or not, I'm interested in the plot. And the storyline is a very sad state of affairs.

Mozeratti66

May 19, 2021
Hello tell me please help please, I can not pass the task in the notebook History of Jachim, what should I do or I missed something, I will wait for a response from someone.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have the impression that starting work on this project, the developer did not have a clear plot of the game in front of him, except for the initial episodes. And he just doesn't know how to develop his story further. Hence the situational nature of the latest updates, they are like throwing around when faced with writer's block. I don't care much whether the MC fucks Alexandra or not, I'm interested in the plot. And the storyline is a very sad state of affairs.
I think that's very vell justified.

I mean ... why would you make polls to ask what content people want if you had a plan?

Reactions: Enot1964

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I started a new game.

Day 2 Sunday Midday
Kate just gave MC his old phone. MC called Eva.
Now the phone blinks and when MC tries to send a message to either Eva or Elena, the game gets stuck with the MC's message on the phone and only way to get out of this screen is to load a save game.

There is an older comment that save and reload should solve this issue, but this does not work. If I save the game when stuck and reload, the MC is back at the point before the message was typed.

Is this game even playable if MC cannot send messages at all?

Edit :

It seems that "pause" in the script file phone SMS and Call.rpy is the problem.
Once I comment all the "pause" lines the script continues :

Code:
        label PHONE_SMS_Eva.act_2d2_Eva_Action_Nice:
            $ REL_Eva += 1
            play sound "gui/phone/FX sms typing 4.mp3"
            $ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("Hey, Eva! whts up?"))
            pause 1

$ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("jst wanted to know how you were doing... "))
            pause 1

$ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("yknow, i`ve jst known you for a small while, lost my memory n all that..."))
            pause 1

play sound "gui/phone/FX sms to.mp3"
            $ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("but I already think yr a really sweet person & i`d really like to know you better today ;)"))
            pause 3

play sound "gui/phone/FX sms from.mp3"
            $ phoneEva.addmessage("Eva", _("Hey... [mcname]... are you ok?"))
            pause 1

play sound "gui/phone/FX sms to.mp3"
            $ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("Huh? sure, im fine, why?"))
            pause 2

$ phoneEva.addmessage("Eva", _("LOL it`s just weird to hear you being so nice!"))
            pause 2

$ phoneEva.addmessage("Eva", _("I mean, read. Now I`m even worried the coma did change you after all ;D"))
            pause 1

$ phoneEva.addmessage("MC", _("is it that bad??? D:"))
            pause 2

$ phoneEva.addmessage("Eva", _("Who said it was bad? I like it ;)"))
            pause 1

jump PHONE_SMS_Eva.act_2d2_Eva_Action_END
            return
Edit :
The script version is "(7, 7, 1)".

I searched the web for the pause problem and found following hints :

"Wait, is your screen modal? In 7.5 modal screens prevent pauses from ending while they are shown. I would consider pause ending or reload to be a true bug here..."

"The screen is modal.
In modern versions of Ren'Py, modal screens block renpy.pause.
renpy.pause(2.0, modal=False) will always work"

So by replacing
Code:
pause [value]
with
Code:
$ renpy.pause([value].0, modal=False)
the messaging seems to work.

See following post for a fix

Phone SMS Message problem

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 193 Votes