3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Had hopium for this game but download after download with no actual intercourse for what's supposed to be a sex game is pretty shitty ngl. Guess I'll keep reading comments and changelogs maybe at some point creator eill realize fuck this game needs sex to be any good.
Not sure why people are surprised. Lucky Mark was the same click-aimlessly-until-you-get-an-evebt blue balls simulator. And then finally some shitty sex scenes at the end.

omgx123

Apr 13, 2020
I have the impression that starting work on this project, the developer did not have a clear plot of the game in front of him, except for the initial episodes. And he just doesn't know how to develop his story further. Hence the situational nature of the latest updates, they are like throwing around when faced with writer's block. I don't care much whether the MC fucks Alexandra or not, I'm interested in the plot. And the storyline is a very sad state of affairs.
It's not a hollywood script to have that excuse, the dev should simply just go and use chatGpt or whatever to continue the script if he can't figure out what to do and we'll be ok with it. Instead he just releases updates every 2-3 months with 0 continuation of the plot and repetitive scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Not about this game in particular but, how much does patreon take for a 1 and 5 dollar sub?
Can I sub to the same patreon, say 100 times with 100 different accounts? Even if it's payed from the same credit card?
Like, can I lose let's pretend 10 bucks a month to make my game look popular?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
3 months to develop this?
In this period this hypocritical piece of shit posted how to make online games. he himself is incapable of making a game, but teaches others. a shining example of worthlessness
Answer to everything why are pissed off about today - also, believe it or not, the song/album was released 2007

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
The changelog shows a lot of animations with this game in each release. Is it really something packed with lewd scenes or are they just random uninteresting animations?

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
just read the comments glad I haven't touched this game in a while and won't touch it until it is completed or the comments get worse.
won't be surprised if NTR/ Lesbian scenes happen sooner then later. (Like Lucky Mark)
renders are pretty good but rest of game is just bad

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Phone SMS Message problem

So short summary for the Phone SMS problem in v0.100a (and earlier versions) :
It seems that there is a conflict between modal screens and the pause function in renpy. For some reason this worked in older renpy versions but not in the version used by the game now.

The result is that the game gets stuck when the mc tries to send a message (SMS) and the script uses "pause".
This is probably only a problem for players starting a new game.

A solution is to replace the "pause value" statements with "$ renpy.pause(value, modal=False)" in the file game\scripts\Global\phone SMS and Call.rpy.
I did this and it worked for me.

I attached my modified rpy-file.

If you get stuck due to this bug,
- create the folder game\scripts
- create the folder game\scripts\Global and
- place the attached file "phone SMS and Call.rpy" in the folder "game\scripts\Global".

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Phone SMS Message problem

So short summary for the Phone SMS problem in v0.100a (and earlier versions) :
It seems that there is a conflict between modal screens and the pause function in renpy. For some reason this worked in older renpy versions but not in the version used by the game now.

The result is that the game gets stuck when the mc tries to send a message (SMS) and the script uses "pause".
This is probably only a problem for players starting a new game.

A solution is to replace the "pause value" statements with "$ renpy.pause(value, modal=False)" in the file game\scripts\Global\phone SMS and Call.rpy.
I did this and it worked for me.

I attached my modified rpy-file.

If you get stuck due to this bug,
- create the folder game\scripts
- create the folder game\scripts\Global and
- place the attached file "phone SMS and Call.rpy" in the folder "game\scripts\Global".
Thanks . This really helps me a lot.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes