3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Amnesia-0.100a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Androm3dus

Smoerebroed667

Oct 31, 2021
Lmao 0.100 is a wild way of saying "oh you thought the game was close to completion? My bad fam". I've seen Devs go from 0.9 to 0.10, but this is a first.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Lmao 0.100 is a wild way of saying "oh you thought the game was close to completion? My bad fam". I've seen Devs go from 0.9 to 0.10, but this is a first.
Did you honestly believe that 0.99 was a game that was close to being finished?

It was clear for some time now that after 99 comes 100.
Point is: Does it really matter? It's just a number. I don't know why people have to put so much weight in version numbers. He could also have gone to 1.46 and it would still be the same game.

WhatEver3333

Jun 24, 2023
The changelog says there is Elena content but i didnt find any. There is nothing in the tasks in game for her. No scene with her in the gallery as well. What im missing?

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
The changelog says there is Elena content but i didnt find any. There is nothing in the tasks in game for her. No scene with her in the gallery as well. What im missing?
Your game might be bugged. But the content for Elena leads just to another masturbation while watching her shower scene.

What are you missing? Nothing, really.

Oct 13, 2020
Games like this are the reason why i canceled almost all my patreon subscriptions, its basically cucking the fans out of content. 90% want see the main 2-3 women get banged, we all know it, the devs knows it and they drag it out as long as they can. The story probably makes no sense cause the have certain scenes long since rendered and keep them in reserve in case the patreon money drys up.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Your game might be bugged. But the content for Elena leads just to another masturbation while watching her shower scene.

What are you missing? Nothing, really.
I got the problem with Kate, says to talk to her Thursday morning, but nothing happens when I talk to her and it's meant to enable some more Elena content, which I can't get to because the Kate stuff won't complete.

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes