3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Games like this are the reason why i canceled almost all my patreon subscriptions, its basically cucking the fans out of content. 90% want see the main 2-3 women get banged, we all know it, the devs knows it and they drag it out as long as they can. The story probably makes no sense cause the have certain scenes long since rendered and keep them in reserve in case the patreon money drys up.
Yep, I agree. If they were good enough at writing or telling good stories they wouldn't be worried about supporters losing interest after the "main 2-3 women get banged." Plenty of movies/books that can keep you interested after the main romance is consummated.

It is a valid fear for them. If the artist has a good enough story to compare with their rendering creativity it shouldn't be a big worry.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
I promised to myself to not play this game anymore until it was Completed.

But who I wanna fool... I'm going to try it once again :D
But I promise this is the last time before completion!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

VI_Death6

Mar 23, 2021
Reactions: Enot1964

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Needs a fixed post, only the ex-GF and the nurse(some miscellaneous chicks? I don't remember)have got the D... family members NO.
his "ex-boss" is only other.

Hi guys, I'm "new" on MacOs, I'd like to know how much time passes between the Windows version and the Mac?

Thank you so much.
depends if leaker leaks mac version too but with renpysdk for mac you can play win version and also make mac version if you want, instructions are elsewhere at F95 and not rly hard to do.

where do i wash my face? which sink?
wc next to stairs at ground floor before entering main area (if you did then can't do that quest).

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes