3.40 star(s) 193 Votes

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Someone can tell me what happens so? How he lost memory and what hides Alexandra?
see you in 15 years from now if we ever find out
as for Alexandra you can tell she one job during the day and another job works at some kind club (strip, BDSM, private club) because how her friends act around her plus most likely into (Lesbian BDSM shit) prepare have lesbian and surprise NTR in-game in future with each update minute long

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven's Key Games

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
see you in 15 years from now if we ever find out
as for Alexandra you can tell she works at some kind club (strip, BDSM, private club) because how her friends act around her plus most likely into (Lesbian BDSM shit) prepare have lesbian and surprise NTR in-game in future with each update minute long
She has 2 or 3 jobs and she only told him about her day job, not what job she does when she's out all night.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Once the sandbox starts the pacing seems off ...
It took me around 40 days to unlock the SPA ... had to skip many days since they did not progress Kate or Elena story.
Except for the Rei story, the Kate and Elena story are mostly linear, so there isn't even much benefit from a sandbox. A VN mode with a few free roams would have done the same in less time ...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Once the sandbox starts the pacing seems off ...
It took me around 40 days to unlock the SPA ... had to skip many days since they did not progress Kate or Elena story.
Except for the Rei story, the Kate and Elena story are mostly linear, so there isn't even much benefit from a sandbox. A VN mode with a few free roams would have done the same in less time ...
Yeah, unlock the Spa and fuck all happens except waiting for a phone call after you give them the certificate.

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
this game is mid at best models are fire and there is tons of animations and thats where good things end lol :D almost 5 years and not mutch to show oh and those animations well maybe if dev didnt make 50 animations for every little voyeur scene then progress might have ben faster lol :D over all disappointment

3.40 star(s) 193 Votes