3.50 star(s) 184 Votes

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
When i first loaded my last save i wasn't able to click on anything on the map, i had to sleep once and everything worked after.

• Angry
Reactions: MISSIkar

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Couldn't Alexandra give the MC give a proper Bj in the bedroom?
I've always considered these sleepy or drunk first sex scenes a dick move. Using such a trick, the dev is kind of preventing you from complaining that the game has no sex content, but for example, after that scene with Alexandra, she won't remember anything, of course, because she was drunk or unconscious. So he gives you what you want, but in fact the plot does not move at all, and it gives him the opportunity to add another "only blowjob" scene, but this time it will be real. And he can do that until the end of times: conscious bj, unconscious pussy licking, sleeping pussy licking, conscious pussy licking; the same thing with other characters, because you have to develop them too; unconscious sex; and finally conscious sex. Even worse if some updates present you with "Dream sex" the worst of the sex scenes in terms of moving a plot or relationships.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I haven't played this title for a long time, so I forgot if this is a pick and date one girl only, then try to ignore all the rest (forces a multi playthrough). Or can MC date (sleep) with all of them with no repercussions? As I noticed there isn't a harem tag, so I'm just wondering how to approach this title (I'm not a fan or interested in a multi playthrough title).
it is best not to approach this title at all, not before you see year 2025 on the calendar anyway, or 2026 even

Reactions: JohnSheridan

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I've always considered these sleepy or drunk first sex scenes a dick move...
I completely agree but is this fun for people to play? I wouldn't complain if every update was just Alexandra giving Bj's in different locations. See what i mean? If i was developer i would make sure there are sex scenes in every update!

Jan 3, 2019
I've always considered these sleepy or drunk first sex scenes a dick move. Using such a trick, the dev is kind of preventing you from complaining that the game has no sex content, but for example, after that scene with Alexandra, she won't remember anything, of course, because she was drunk or unconscious. So he gives you what you want, but in fact the plot does not move at all, and it gives him the opportunity to add another "only blowjob" scene, but this time it will be real. And he can do that until the end of times: conscious bj, unconscious pussy licking, sleeping pussy licking, conscious pussy licking; the same thing with other characters, because you have to develop them too; unconscious sex; and finally conscious sex. Even worse if some updates present you with "Dream sex" the worst of the sex scenes in terms of moving a plot or relationships.
How did you play? What do you mean he won't remember? When gg was doing the last scene with her, she opened her eyes a little and she wanted it, so she let him do what he did. The question is that there is not enough content, and so everything is on top and animation and render. We are waiting for development.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Man the game is not updating its only showing version 0.93a i followed your instructions but its not updating the game
Hmm. In my test it worked. Not sure what you could do wrong tho, what system do you use?

Any one else problems?

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Whatever ido i couldnt play the game my last saves doesnt work game freezing. i have installed the shared save its also doesnt work.

3.50 star(s) 184 Votes