3.50 star(s) 182 Votes

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
Alex has posted in his Patreon that he#s going back to his day job, and won't be developing the game any more, didn't monetise it as much as he wanted. Shame, thought it had potential

EDIT - Was thinking of another dev

Last edited:

sluraplea

Oct 7, 2023
Branching narrative in a visual novel:

Before I opine on this:

Just became a Patreon of Super Alex after a single play of this game. It's excellent, particularly the "Free Roam" sections, which are brilliantly done.

The first thing I do with Ren'py games is unrpa, unrpyc them and then fix them! I sorted out the incest properly (including all the places where "friend's son" occurred etc in the text), and fixed the capitalisation ("mother" is now "Mom" or "mom" correctly throughout, -- nobody calls their mother "Mother" except Bates in "Psycho" I did that by repracing the "mother" var with a function that can vary based on the context that the word is being used).

I play pretty much exclusively femdom games, and despite the MC's pretty dominant behaviour, the few femdom aspects of the game were so good that I enjoyed it a lot.

So: BRANCHING NARRATIVE: There's very little of this in this game -- the DOMINANCE flag is basically unused. That's a shame, because I'd like to be able to steer the MC into submission (like in Karlsson's Gambit or Boring Days, for example).

The MC doesn't really have much character transformation, you're basically just solving puzzles and unlocking scenes (amazingly hot scenes). So, althougheven though there's a risk of combinatorial explosion, I think making a dom and sub path for the game would have improved it a lot for me. I'd actually prefer it if scenes were determined more by the DOMINANCE flag.
You should try Midnight Paradise if you liked the free roam so much here. It's like this but 100x better IMHO

Reactions: akasubjoe

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
I just checked, don't see anything like that. Just the last dev update. Afaik the game is his day job, at least since he bravely escaped Vlad's clutches last year. Shame if it's true tho.
Apologies, that was a brain fart -- it was Asmodeus who's stopping dev, who made the game Neuveu [sic]. You're right, Super Alex is still active

akasubjoe

Mar 8, 2020
Is this game completed now?? Or more updates to come?? (How long till the final release )
From his latest Patreon post, March 12

Hi everyone!

We are working on the next update. It’s coming along quite nicely. Since we’re done with side characters for now, you can expect something new for one of the main girls. The whole update is going to be pretty much focused around her. For now we have roughly half the scenes finished, but we might add one more and the number of animations will also increase.

-Already finished scenes: 3 out of 6

-Rendered images: 256

-Processed images: 0

-Posed animations: 5

-Rendered animations: 0

-Processed animations: 0

-Scenes assembled and in code: 0 out of 6

Best wishes, Super Alex.

Reactions: Devilkiller58

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
various wíth mommy etc. you need extended version for that. wt-mod works on ext version too.
Hey, just to be clear, are you using the 0.97a version of the mod on the current 0.97b Extend version of the game or not?
Been waiting for a while for the mod to update but if that's not necessary then I guess I can use it, correct?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hey, just to be clear, are you using the 0.97a version of the mod on the current 0.97b Extend version of the game or not?
Been waiting for a while for the mod to update but if that's not necessary then I guess I can use it, correct?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Although I haven't seen the changelog for the "b" version, it is likely a bugfix, as it has been before. By applying a mod based on a previous "a" version of the game, you'll be effectively downgrading your game completely or partially from "b" to "a", potentially still dealing with the bugs that have been already fixed in the "b" or creating brand new ones.
Depending how the mod has been built, you may also disable the "extended" part of the game.

Obviously, you can experiment and see for yourself. Just keep the "0.97b extended" zip file around to be able to revert to the unfucked unmodded original game.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Although I haven't seen the changelog for the "b" version, it is likely a bugfix, as it has been before. By applying a mod based on a previous "a" version of the game, you'll be effectively downgrading your game completely or partially from "b" to "a", potentially still dealing with the bugs that have been already fixed in the "b" or creating brand new ones.
Depending how the mod has been built, you may also disable the "extended" part of the game.

Obviously, you can experiment and see for yourself. Just keep the "0.97b extended" zip file around to be able to revert to the unfucked unmodded original game.
Based on my own experience, I can only note that the mod does not create any problems when you playing the extended version. Yes, I also had doubts, I kept the archive with zipped game at hand, but it was not required.
The saves are fully compatible after many updates (at least during 1.5 years) , so if the developer doesn't want to rework the game from scratch (and this will be death of the project) or make any major changes to the game mechanics, we don't have to worry.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020

Alrighty then, thank you a LOT for this helpful information.
I will remain patient for the eventual release of an update to the mod.
Have a great Easter!
Cheers!

Reactions: Penfold Mole

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Based on my own experience, I can only note that the mod does not create any problems when you playing the extended version. Yes, I also had doubts, I kept the archive with zipped game at hand, but it was not required.
The saves are fully compatible after many updates (at least during 1.5 years) , so if the developer doesn't want to rework the game from scratch (and this will be death of the project) or make any major changes to the game mechanics, we don't have to worry.
And thank you as well for the follow-up info, although I think I'd rather wait to be 100% certain that it doesn't revert the game to a previous state of being.
Happy Easter!
Cheers!

Reactions: Enot1964

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
yes, mod works just fine.

Reactions: BrandonSuns
3.50 star(s) 182 Votes