3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If the first is the case, there could be some serious doubt about all that "already prepared and ready stuff, just waiting for the coder to finish" as the story was last year/summer.
Yeah, I understand your point(at least I hope!) but remember that the game took a new direction with the 0.3 update when this coder problem was not solved but then she started coding itself.

And maybe then 0.5/0.6 renders and animations could not be used with this new game plan but who knows? :unsure:
I hope Alex now knows at least the direction of the game so she can focus on the story and renders(+coding)

Reactions: Atrin021

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I understand your point(at least I hope!) but remember that the game took a new direction with the 0.3 update when this coder problem was not solved but then she started coding itself.

And maybe then 0.5/0.6 renders and animations could not be used with this new game plan but who knows? :unsure:
I hope Alex now knows at least the direction of the game so she can focus on the story and renders(+coding)
Time will tell, as always:unsure:
Fingers crossed for "stable" releases/updates, as this surely is one of a few games Im looking forward to.

gb22

Mar 13, 2018
It feels kind of backwards to be able to set the relationship all the other characters have to the MC, so he call them sister and mom yet they call him housemate and whatever

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It feels kind of backwards to be able to set the relationship all the other characters have to the MC, so he call them sister and mom yet they call him housemate and whatever
cuz of stupid patreon.

Reactions: Gladheim

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
As cxx told you, patreon does not allow incest

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I don't know why, but for some odd reason the boots look like they're on the wrong feet lol. :unsure:
They are not, I assure you. Maybe the reason it looks like this is the pose I put on her feet. Because I pay attention to the laws of physics in my works. It is possible that I turned the feet so that the soles of the boots touch the surface perfectly. Also the lighing I use on my scene can misguide you.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

Spent the last week completely on posing static renders for the main story. At night, rendering of ready-made images. Work progress - 87% completed. It remains to finish 2 scenes, and then work with the code and polish. Now static renders have 460 images (310 ready and 150 in the render queue). I also added one animation. I did not render animations this week, I will continue it right after the end of rendering static images.

Stay in touch

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello everyone!

Spent the last week completely on posing static renders for the main story. At night, rendering of ready-made images. Work progress - 87% completed. It remains to finish 2 scenes, and then work with the code and polish. Now static renders have 460 images (310 ready and 150 in the render queue). I also added one animation. I did not render animations this week, I will continue it right after the end of rendering static images.

Stay in touch

it is interesting how those russ..wom...devs do the math :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: where is old dog?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020

Hello everyone!

Stay in touch

Niiiiice , so when do you think the next update will be released? 2 weeks? 3?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Niiiiice , so when do you think the next update will be released? 2 weeks? 3?
The last time someone asked in this thread for me when we get to the next update, I said/bet September.
Right answer was the end of November.
So do you still want to ask me :BootyTime:

Buuut seriously, I would say the same as Abhai.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The last time someone asked in this thread for me when we get to the next update, I said/bet September.
Right answer was the end of November.
So do you still want to ask me :BootyTime:

Buuut seriously, I would say the same as Abhai.
And what did he say? sorry I can't see his posts x_D :devilish:

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes