3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks again R3x0n for sharing!

Previous banners:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Vargas Renders:

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

All static renders already posed, rendered and post-processed. I also made one additional animation and two more reworked (improved). I also worked on the GUI elements needed in the upcoming release. There will be 4 new girl characters. Next week I think I'll finish coding.

But I miscalculated a little with the release date. All animations have not yet been rendered. At the moment, 43/59 are ready. I've already artificially shortened the render times of each image to speed up the time, but the image quality will deteriorate slightly. (In the future, I will replace these animations with better ones when there is no render in the queue.)

Each animation takes 18 hours (150 frames). There are 16 animations left to render. 16 * 18h = 288h / 24h = 12 days. Something like this. Faster will definitely not work. It turns out that the release will be closer to the end of this month.

Keep in touch.

----

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hello everyone!

All static renders already posed, rendered and post-processed. I also made one additional animation and two more reworked (improved). I also worked on the GUI elements needed in the upcoming release. There will be 4 new girl characters. Next week I think I'll finish coding.

But I miscalculated a little with the release date. All animations have not yet been rendered. At the moment, 43/59 are ready. I've already artificially shortened the render times of each image to speed up the time, but the image quality will deteriorate slightly. (In the future, I will replace these animations with better ones when there is no render in the queue.)

Each animation takes 18 hours (150 frames). There are 16 animations left to render. 16 * 18h = 288h / 24h = 12 days. Something like this. Faster will definitely not work. It turns out that the release will be closer to the end of this month.

Keep in touch.

----
No animations trolls around...damn.. :unsure: well, in that case, sacrifices have to be made - so here we go...:BootyTime:
This game (as all others ofc) needs MORE ANIMATIONS...dev please give us more animations, it is the only thing that would make this game great. Alongside music ofc, and sounds..So just to spare time/work hours for sounds-bots, dev, please, can we have some original music here as well - we need MORE MUSIC and SOUNDS...that is the other thing needed for this game to become the great.
We dont care much for delayed releases, just take all time you need, we are patient as long as there will be many top-quality animations and original music included.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
under or over 30 is a large range bro?? i asked on discord maybe he rePly there.
In my culture is not very polite to ask a lady for her age:WeSmart:
Anyway what differences could make her/his age?
He/she could be in any range of 18-100 or more, that has nothing to do with quality of the work, more with a talent and hardwork/dedication...If you wanna to learn to render, check a few threads here, take some tips, check few online courses, and give it a go...Depending on above mentioned (assuming you have decent hardware) you could be able to produce some fine renders after a month, few months, or a year or so...

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
Hi,

I haven't been here for several months.
What is her excuse now?

Hello everyone!
Keep in touch.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes