3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

I haven't been here for several months.
What is her excuse now?

Hello everyone!
All static renders already posed, rendered and post-processed. I also made one additional animation and two more reworked (improved). I also worked on the GUI elements needed in the upcoming release. There will be 4 new girl characters. Next week I think I'll finish coding.
But I miscalculated a little with the release date. All animations have not yet been rendered. At the moment, 43/59 are ready. I've already artificially shortened the render times of each image to speed up the time, but the image quality will deteriorate slightly. (In the future, I will replace these animations with better ones when there is no render in the queue.)
Each animation takes 18 hours (150 frames). There are 16 animations left to render. 16 * 18h = 288h / 24h = 12 days. Something like this. Faster will definitely not work. It turns out that the release will be closer to the end of this month.
Keep in touch.
The way you have posted this it seems as a new report posted for the first time - yet it has been posted here already (only few post earlier). To avoid confusion it would be good to check if there is an actual update-post here, or not, both for those asking for it, and those "posting". thanks

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The way you have posted this it seems as a new report posted for the first time - yet it has been posted here already (only few post earlier). To avoid confusion it would be good to check if there is an actual update-post here, or not, both for those asking for it, and those "posting". thanks
I m not talking about the next update.

I wanted to know her current excuse why there is no longer a monthly update as before.
At first it was because of the developer, and then the new developer then because she had to learn how to use renpy.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I m not talking about the next update.

I wanted to know her current excuse why there is no longer a monthly update as before.
At first it was because of the developer, and then the new developer then because she had to learn how to use renpy.
most of better games are on 3+months update cycle, so probably that is her "excuse".
i did hope for faster update-cycles, considering her previous work, and a bunch of (supposedly) pre-prepared renders for few updates, yet it is what it is - 3+months update cycle as it seems.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have found at least 3 instances where if you choose to change the relationship from housemate to sister that the dialog still shows up as housemate. The attached is the 3rd instance and only seems to appear when Alexandra is speaking so far.

screenshot0001.png

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Here's another "housemate" scene.

screenshot0003.png

Edit: and another

screenshot0004.png

I'll just leave it at that and assume those have all been reported already.

Edit 2: The word "friend" is also used but I am not sure if it should be something different after choosing "sister" during the intro.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have found at least 3 instances where if you choose to change the relationship from housemate to sister that the dialog still shows up as housemate. The attached is the 3rd instance and only seems to appear when Alexandra is speaking so far.

View attachment 1046621
I also noticed this. Wedding band should be on Alexandra's left ring finger.

View attachment 1046732
Here's another "housemate" scene.

View attachment 1046750

Edit: and another

View attachment 1046758

I'll just leave it at that and assume those have all been reported already.

Edit 2: The word "friend" is also used but I am not sure if it should be something different after choosing "sister" during the intro.
You are using unofficial IP, arent ya?
Those "errors" have nothing to do with the original game.
Btw, no need to spam here by multiple post in the row, just edit your first post and add the later ones. Also, for the sake of the thread it would be advisable to put those large images into spoilers.
Thanks for understanding.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Those "errors" have nothing to do with the original game.
you know that this sentence is from the original game or?
I tried with the ip mod to change that but there exist a few sentence where that didn´t work
if you don´t trust me open the Act 1d1.rpy file and you will see that sentence

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
you know that this sentence is from the original game or?
I tried with the ip mod to change that but there exist a few sentence where that didn´t work
if you don´t trust me open the Act 1d1.rpy file and you will see that sentence
yup, original game by default uses housmate/housemate relations.
at few places "housmates" could be hardcoded causing those "errors".
regardless, this game, as many of others, isnt intended to be played as an incest or so game (due to patreon rules), so we cant speak of some serious official bugs there.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yup, original game by default uses housmate/housemate relations.
at few places "housmates" could be hardcoded causing those "errors".
regardless, this game, as many of others, isnt intended to be played as an incest or so game (due to patreon rules), so we cant speak of some serious official bugs there.
yes.I tried to "fix" this sentence in the ip mod but the problem is that sometimes the spelling is different from the words and the mod didn´t catch that.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Losing memory is a trivial idea but so far it is quite interesting (y) Dev has a credit of trust with me (y)
His previous game "Lucky Mark" (despite the bugs was very very good)
Nice story and great and beautiful women (y)(y)(y)

Annie 02.jpg Annie 01.jpg Annie 03.jpg
Ellen 01.jpg Ellen 02.jpg Ellen 03.jpg
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
Kath 01.jpg Kath 02.jpg Kath 03.jpg

So now I'm also counting on something as good or even better (y)(y)(y)
Several scenes are brilliant.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.png 05.jpg

Edit...
Alexandra has such a great ass that I made it a game start screen

1.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes