3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
" Added 5 Jerk(Off) scenes (MC, Alexandra, Kate, Elena, Eva) "
A year and a half of development and you're still doing handjobs? Ha ha this guy's patrons are suckers.
There's another game thats been in development for over 3 years and theres only been a bit of touching and hardly any nudity at all.. in comparison Amnesia really isn't that bad..

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
There's another game thats been in development for over 3 years and theres only been a bit of touching and hardly any nudity at all.. in comparison Amnesia really isn't that bad..
It is very likely that I've played the game you're talking about, what's the name of that game?

Reactions: Hysni

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • patch.rpy - Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • uo_mod.rpy - Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
    • New stats/characters need to be added to the mod when they are added to the game.
  • No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.
Game version: 0.6b
Patch version: 0.6.1 (2021-05-15)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, updated for : AMNESIA [v0.7a]
THANK YOU in advance...

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
After Lucky Mark perhaps my expectations were too high for this game. But honestly, it seems to have slowed down to a snails pace. This change log makes it sound like no new content. And we get some jerk off scenes? Seriously? That's it? We have a super hot girlfriend who's willing to have sex with us and she's basically been written out of the picture. At least bring her back so we have more than the MC's manhood to look at.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
i want to know what the fuck happened and why are the moms eyes so weird but fucking hot all the same. quit milking the shit out this. writing a story nor rendering scenes is that hard.

Reactions: Piat

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I think Mom is a fucking Alien. Some invasion of the Bodysnatchers shit going on...actually the girlfriend as well, they have those creepy eyes...

Not gonna even bother dloading this update. Pointless.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This was one of the best update I have ever seen but still was a pleasure see Alexandra "sniif panth"

But honestly, this jerk off scene should have been included in the 0.6 or mark this updates to 0.6c.

Reactions: Piat and Abhai

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
No Vaginal Annal Creampie tags yet : Blue Ballz (y)
Dev Either will Abandon or finish game fast :cautious: or game will have fun after 10 updates (y) 10 Gigabyte Size (y)

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
5 SCENES! Literally 2 minutes of content.

MC banging his banana counts as one scene, so 4 remaining, when actually all of them are the same, he banging his banana while thinking on the girls nude. And that's all folks!

Big balls to call this an "update". As someone said, this may be included in 0.6.

Another one who seem to be switched to the milking side of the force.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes