3.50 star(s) 187 Votes
Aug 30, 2020
Compressing loses image quality. Also compression can make it so things don't run as smooth. I rather prefer the quality over the size of the file. If you can't handle downloading a 5 gb download then well you need a new hobby. There are bigger games then this.
comp.jpg

Using these settings you'd convert a 4MB PNG image into about 1.4MB JPG image with no loss of visible quality, and these are high JPEG settings (you can dial it down with practically no loss of visible quality).

I think your new hobby should be maths ...

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Compressing loses image quality. Also compression can make it so things don't run as smooth. I rather prefer the quality over the size of the file. If you can't handle downloading a 5 gb download then well you need a new hobby. There are bigger games then this.
Dude... She's (Yes, Superalex is a Woman afaik) using .jpg-files. Fucking JAYPACKS!
That's the filetype with MASSIVE quality loss! Up to 90% when saving the images with a decent filesize.
The less artifacts you want in your picture (squared pixelation), the bigger the filesize. That's why hers go up to 5MiB.

If she were to use .webp, she could put out the pictures at the very same quality level, but a quarter of the size.
That's the difference between compressed and uncompressed games. The images Fileformat.

Reactions: Piat

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Another fuck-up! As if these few images could not be integrated in the previous version! But I get it, this update parody allows the Dev to give himself a few more months to come up with something good. I said, it's fuck-up!

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
She just made an update a month ago. And splitted in two, this last one was the seccond part of it.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Super Alex
Version of the game: AMNESIA [v0.7a]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,9GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Fix for the missing vids extract it in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I apologize for the question, but this game still doesn't have full 18+content? I mean penetration and not throat penetration at all. The game is a year and a half old , and this is still not there?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes