3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
I apologize for the question, but this game still doesn't have full 18+content? I mean penetration and not throat penetration at all. The game is a year and a half old , and this is still not there?
The game has a lot of voluminous erotic scenes without penetration. There are many popular adult games that have even less sexual content: Summer's gone, Hillside, The DeLuca Family, AOA Academy. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the renderings and animations in the game are much better than in most other novels, approximately at the level of Summer's gone.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
At the moment, the game has 2206 renderers and 258 animations. This is not so small. For comparison, Unleashed has only 1675 renderers and 5 animations, while their quality is much worse.

santiwin

Oct 20, 2017
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Super Alex
Version of the game: AMNESIA [v0.7a]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,9GB

Compressed Size: 540MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Fix for the missing vids here extract it in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mac Version?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I'll check if i can make the mac version but im compressing right now other games

Reactions: mikie

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The game has a lot of voluminous erotic scenes without penetration. There are many popular adult games that have even less sexual content: Summer's gone, Hillside, The DeLuca Family, AOA Academy. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the renderings and animations in the game are much better than in most other novels, approximately at the level of Summer's gone.
This is a serious statement. SG is now almost a benchmark in the context of graphics quality, although there is no full-fledged 18+ content there. I did not play in 4 games written by you. In any case, the question was asked out of curiosity, because there are no tags, and the page was created a long time ago.

trivinium

Nov 3, 2020
I get to the point where you need to masturbate in your bed. Got 2 panties and every option is "not implemented yet". Is there a way around this or is this the lame way to say that this is it with this update?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes