3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

angelmax

May 1, 2020
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Super Alex
Version of the game: AMNESIA [v0.7a]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 5,9GB

Compressed Size: 540MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Fix for the missing vids here extract it in the game folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

could you upload it to mediafire or Zippyshare? please

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Hello everyone!

I finally started posing for the next update, which makes me incredibly happy as it brings the day of the next release closer. Most of the time last week was spend working on the skeleton, it is important to translate correctly the game into a full-fledged Free Roam. I also prepared and sent to the writer materials for the upcoming events, and as soon as the texts are ready, I will begin to pose for the main scenes. Now I continue to work with the schedule and mini scenes, which are also necessary.

done:

-working on FREE ROAM movements. Code skeleton. Added a night period, updated all movement buttons. Did a loop and tested everything. Here it was necessary to be extremely careful not to break the structure of previous versions, since both old files and new ones were affected, and it was necessary to sort the files a little.

- updated the map for each time of day

-added the ability to use found panties before bedtime

PS these images are not staged, but from the game, I took screenshots right now, while I'm testing

Keep in touch! Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------
thanks Sorrow85

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game and i'm quite disapointed for the moment, I just met my mom and god she looks inpersonnal like a robot, her face and her look is so cold and unexpressive that i'm asking myself if it's not better to go back in coma !:ROFLMAO:

Is it just a sandbox game without much story playing the peeping tom all day long or is there enough content to really enjoy it. :confused:

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
The game does not look bad but there isn't that much progress, the game is 6 GB in size and the story is short in comparison.
Game is promissing if there was more story to it and more scenes and stuff .

Reactions: indio68

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The game does not look bad but there isn't that much progress, the game is 6 GB in size and the story is short in comparison.
Game is promissing if there was more story to it and more scenes and stuff .
Quality in the eye candy department bring size....

Reactions: gatts69
Jan 2, 2021
Change log says:
New Images: 0
New Animations: 68
I mean the animations in this game are AMAZING but with 0 new images does that mean there is no story progress? I mean animations are usually for scenes that warrent it, not dialoge and story progression. I'm concerned.
Yes. This version ends just at the same point of the last one.

It's strange and a little bit disappointing, being a game with a 6Gb size already.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
So i just read the change log for the latest release. [I have not played the latest release to be clear and upfront]. I REALLY hope this game does not go down the idiotic gamey first you get a handjob only, they you progress to a boob job or foot job to a blow job to X and so on until you finally unlock sex. This isn't how adults have sex, as soon as an adult decides to have sex, they have sex. They might jerk you off and do other things while they have actual sex but that happens in the same encounter. Not parsed out over days or weeks.

When will developers learn that this idiotic progression doesn't make their games good, it makes their games worse. If you want variety have women enter a relationship organically and at different times and have them seduced at different rates. So you are at different stages of a relationship with any given woman. Are you just meeting, gotten past the first tentative flirts. have you gone on a date yet? have you moved in for the first kiss? are you having sex? Are you looking to spice things up with various different positions? Are you doing outdoor play? threesome's? They are a whole lot of ways to have different characters reach different stages of a sexual relationship than first I give you a handjob BUT ONLY a handjob, then you get a...

Some women take time to woo and others are much easier but never in my adult life has any woman I ever had sex with said nope just a handjob. I have had just a handjob AFTER having a sexual relationship based on circumstance but never as the first stage of a sexual relationship. This progression has always felt like what a teenager thinks is how sex works. First you convince the virgin to wank you off then you have to convince them to do the next step, This however isn't how ADULTS handle sex.

west78

Nov 14, 2019
When you supposed to go down to the kitchen and take a sip of water in the night. You go to the girls bathroom and spy on Elena, then keep spying until you can take her panties.
I have the same problem and i did everything and i did get the panties it just keep saying sorry, but this content is not available now

Reactions: fedest88
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes