3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
plese save game
You have reached the end of 0.6, But have not got all the panties !
To continue please download 0.7a.
I Have attach my save from the end of 0.6 (with all panties)
or
If you want to get them yourself, my Gameplays.
use 0.5 to get the first three and 0.6 to get Alex's pantie

Update:- Warning !, There may be an issue with using the WT Mod and being able to play 0.7a

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have the same problem and i did everything and i did get the panties it just keep saying sorry, but this content is not available now
You have reached the end of 0.6,

Spaceballz

Sep 13, 2017
So i just read the change log for the latest release. [I have not played the latest release to be clear and upfront]. I REALLY hope this game does not go down the idiotic gamey first you get a handjob only, they you progress to a boob job or foot job to a blow job to X and so on until you finally unlock sex. This isn't how adults have sex, as soon as an adult decides to have sex, they have sex. They might jerk you off and do other things while they have actual sex but that happens in the same encounter. Not parsed out over days or weeks.

When will developers learn that this idiotic progression doesn't make their games good, it makes their games worse. If you want variety have women enter a relationship organically and at different times and have them seduced at different rates. So you are at different stages of a relationship with any given woman. Are you just meeting, gotten past the first tentative flirts. have you gone on a date yet? have you moved in for the first kiss? are you having sex? Are you looking to spice things up with various different positions? Are you doing outdoor play? threesome's? They are a whole lot of ways to have different characters reach different stages of a sexual relationship than first I give you a handjob BUT ONLY a handjob, then you get a...

Some women take time to woo and others are much easier but never in my adult life has any woman I ever had sex with said nope just a handjob. I have had just a handjob AFTER having a sexual relationship based on circumstance but never as the first stage of a sexual relationship. This progression has always felt like what a teenager thinks is how sex works. First you convince the virgin to wank you off then you have to convince them to do the next step, This however isn't how ADULTS handle sex.
Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing myself. Except for the specific times where you are trying to bed a virgin, he/she might want to ease into it, but like you said, real world sexual relationships don't work that way. With that being said, it's easy to understand why so many devs go that route. It's all about money. The more they can stretch out the scenes, the more they can milk the patrons on Patreon month after month. It's all about creating false anticipation of more lewd acts with your favorite characters. All for the sake of good old all mighty dollar. If you ever played the first game of Super Alex, you would know that his games are slow burns like this that goes on forever without going anywhere fast. For me the thing that make me come back to his games are the quality of the renders and the high quality animations. I just learned to skip a few update between play sessions. With that being said, some games goes into the thick of things much faster and you should stick to those games unless you want to burn yourself out on adult games altogether.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
" Added 5 Jerk(Off) scenes (MC, Alexandra, Kate, Elena, Eva) "
A year and a half of development and you're still doing handjobs? Ha ha this guy's patrons are suckers.
And they are still making more than you.. ;) Dev is making a game, and releasing content, if you're jealous of their success, why not do better than they do?

Dude2020

Jan 10, 2018
Been reading the last few pages, I am playing the version 7a, have her panties, and still am stuck at the jerk off "content not available" part in bed. Anyone get past this? If so let us know please.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
LMAO who are you? their personal butt licker? he is right.. they release only shitty patches dumdums like you keep giving them money. if people are smart they invest in proper developers.
If you pay him go ahead and whine, demand more/better content or stop paying. Same here, free content so just don't play it if you don't like it. Save yourself an aneurysm and play another game on this site you don't pay fuck all for. Personally i like the game, love the models/animations, Alexandra looks far too young to be a milf but i can live with that (y)

Jack1505

Jul 13, 2019
Hi guys, any one having issues with this game, i can proceed from this part, always come this message. look at the image. its keep saying "sorry the content is not available now. all the options says the same. help me please.

SendoTakeshi

Aug 24, 2017
Hi guys, any one having issues with this game, i can proceed from this part, always come this message. look at the image. its keep saying "sorry the content is not available now. all the options says the same. help me please.
Same for me and Ive got all the panties.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Been reading the last few pages, I am playing the version 7a, have her panties, and still am stuck at the jerk off "content not available" part in bed. Anyone get past this? If so let us know please.
Please confirm that your shortcut points to the 0.7a game and not the 0.6 game.
(I have just downloaded 0.7a, made a new shortcut and had no problems loading and continuing on
with my saves from 0.6)

P.s. I am not using Mods

Last edited:

west78

Nov 14, 2019
You have reached the end of 0.6, But have not got all the panties !
I Have attach my save from the end of 0.6 (with all panties)
or
If you want to get them yourself, my Gameplays.
use 0.5 to get the first three and 0.6 to get Alex's pantie
i did download 0.7a and still stuck on the same spot

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes