3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Update with jerk off only...very funny :(
I actually saw it as a kind of joke, since most people complained that they could not do anything with the panties.
This time at least there's "that's all folks" message at the end.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
kann mir jemand den runtergeladene link mit walkthrought geben ich kann es nicht runterladen besser gesagt ich check es nicht:confused:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I like "Lucky Mark" Good game (y) although unfinished and still has bugs. But I can understand it. Unity engine is little friendly :eek: when game gets big. Female character models for sure very sexy and one of the best. (y)(y)(y)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

"Amnesia" promises the plot references to "Lucky Mark" Too often used amnesia as starting the game still can catch attention and sometimes gives a good fun (y) Here everything promises to be interesting but the last updates can lead to despair :cry::cry:
I wish good luck for Super Alex, greater will of work.
For now however I will wait a few months. In the act of desperation I can jerk off if I have nothing else to do and I do not need to this download a few gigabytes game :LOL::LOL::LOL:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Alexandra is hot (y) and something very naughty is preparing here :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like "Lucky Mark" Good game (y) although unfinished and still has bugs. But I can understand it. Unity engine is little friendly :eek: when game gets big. Female character models for sure very sexy and one of the best. (y)(y)(y)

View attachment 1248121 View attachment 1248122 View attachment 1248123 View attachment 1248124

"Amnesia" promises the plot references to "Lucky Mark" Too often used amnesia as starting the game still can catch attention and sometimes gives a good fun (y) Here everything promises to be interesting but the last updates can lead to despair :cry::cry:
I wish good luck for Super Alex, greater will of work.
For now however I will wait a few months. In the act of desperation I can jerk off if I have nothing else to do and I do not need to this download a few gigabytes game :LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1248153 View attachment 1248154 View attachment 1248155

Alexandra is hot (y) and something very naughty is preparing here :ROFLMAO:
Dude, after she got so turned on while brushing her teeth, I thought I'd have a go at it myself. I let the suds from the toothpaste dribble down my own chin and onto my chest. Sadly, I didn't experience the same thing. Not even remotely. :(

Reactions: AbdelAdrian
Sep 21, 2017
HEEELPPSSS!!! mod walkthrough totally useless!!! i cannot triple finger kate (the one shown in the [scene gallery] when i carried her back to my room....i followed the green highlight instructions of the mod but it fails! i'm forced to "quit" and click X to end the scene because nothing happens!

talk about blue balling...i really want to make kate cum and squirt....fuck!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
HEEELPPSSS!!! mod walkthrough totally useless!!! i cannot triple finger kate (the one shown in the [scene gallery] when i carried her back to my room....i followed the green highlight instructions of the mod but it fails! i'm forced to "quit" and click X to end the scene because nothing happens!

talk about blue balling...i really want to make kate cum and squirt....fuck!
try these.

TestiodHD

Oct 1, 2017
Have someone problems with loading? i try to load a game and everytime the games crashes...
no difference ssd or normal HD

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
new changelog - 5 jerks :ROFLMAO:
1 by yourself
:cry:
no shit alex(n)
as this is most likely to be a repeatable nightly event
maaayyybbe a couple of jerks and something moving forward would have been better ???

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I like this VN. Alexandra and Kate are beautiful, very attractive, with lots of issues to discover and resolve. Elena, the slut, is perfectly slutty, also with a lot of problems. The MC looks pretty dumb, with the little bit of brain left in his balls. The pace is a little slow, I hope that it will accelerate thereafter or so we left for 5 to 6 years to see the end. A little nerve, damn it!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
new changelog - 5 jerks :ROFLMAO:
1 by yourself
:cry:
no shit alex(n)
as this is most likely to be a repeatable nightly event
maaayyybbe a couple of jerks and something moving forward would have been better ???
I'd wager the vast majority of this update was spent on the animations of Alexandra in the shower. Holy shit, were those some damned good animations. I almost never see animations this smooth and realistic — especially the super-fast fingering right before climax? Usually the "going really hard" animations during sex are just doing fast forward on slower versions of the animations. But here? Just, damn. Personally, I think the wait is more than worth it if these types of really high-quality animations are a regular thing going forward. It's like it's real footage.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes