3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It is the patch, or maybe walkthrough that seems to mess it up. Re-installed regular, and you could jerk off and use panties or whatever. But that's it, no new stuff after that.
Thought so, well, I am calling it now, caught up with the Dev again. *shrug*

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I imported my saves and it shows the previous unlocked memories in gallery but when I click on it nothing happens. Even if I unlock with gallery mod it still wont play

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
just hit a wall,after putting kate to bed and getting a drink of water,looking thru phone and get the choice to either jerk off or use Elenas panty i get "sorry,but this content isnt available now" to both choice's,can't progress from here,any tip's or am i stuck?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
just hit a wall,after putting kate to bed and getting a drink of water,looking thru phone and get the choice to either jerk off or use Elenas panty i get "sorry,but this content isnt available now" to both choice's,can't progress from here,any tip's or am i stuck?
I went with the panty option and it worked fine. I'm running the walkthrough mod but it shouldn't affect this. I downloaded and finished the game today.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
You are most likely playing v0.06b which was released a month ago. Download v0.7a and the content for all four panties will be available.

Reactions: Nemo56

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You have reach the end of 0.6, But have not got all the panties !
Please download 0.7a to advance the game.
(N.B. the use of the WT Mod may not be advisable with 0.7a
https://f95zone.to/threads/amnesia-v0-7a-super-alex.44511/post-5964662)

Reactions: Synful62
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes