3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully the next update is massive, and features more than a Burp the Worm scene.
Meh. I'm not in any rush for this game, and most past releases seem to have been decently sized. I think; I might not be remembering right. It's possible I've normally come back every couple of releases and so seen more content all at once. I never can remember on a game-by-game basis.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Meh. I'm not in any rush for this game, and most past releases seem to have been decently sized. I think; I might not be remembering right. It's possible I've normally come back every couple of releases and so seen more content all at once. I never can remember on a game-by-game basis.
Nope. This is like 2 or 3 straight miniature updates. Data wise it was huge but not content. I think I’m gonna skip the 3.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

Last week I finished posing the required images for Free Roam for Alexanda, Kate and Elena (about 50 images). Made 4 animations. I did post-processing of all the necessary images (for Free Roam). I wrote the logic (code) for Alexandra. Next week I will finish writing the logic for Kate and Elena and there will be only one thing left - to do the posing and rendering of the plot scenes, which I plan to start doing next week. I will keep you informed.

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly the sexy scenes in this game is the best I've seen. The scene where you finger Kate comes to mind. I've replayed it several times already and I still find it really erotic. My only concern now is that the bar has been set very high and I'm afraid the actual sex scenes will not be as good :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Odin73 and Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Honestly the sexy scenes in this game is the best I've seen. The scene where you finger Kate comes to mind. I've replayed it several times already and I still find it really erotic. My only concern now is that the bar has been set very high and I'm afraid the actual sex scenes will not be as good :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, he puts a lot of effort in those. But honestly at this point I'd prefer some story progress instead of more lewd scenes.
At the current progress rate it will be decades before we find out what these visions are all about and what really happened before.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Just started playing and so far I like the visual and most of the characters seem ok...........except Elena

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I redownload the game and tried without walkthrough, still the same.
If the game is shutting down when you start it - try pressing the Shift key and start it up, and select a different Video selection (usually the lower one). See if it works then.
If not, not sure how to help you! Good luck!

Mar 23, 2021
At this point the animations is the devs saving grace

lostboy

Jul 9, 2017
I can honestly say the animations totally blew me away. I recall telling friends of mine back when PCs first came about that at some point, it would be hard to tell real from animated...Looks like we're finally rounding that corner. Storylines good and characters are for the most part very believeable. Only negatives are the same criticisms I have about a "lot" of these games. Everyone lives in million dollar homes instead of just average houses, that IMO takes a lot away from reality element. One more item...get some jeans for Mom and since we're on the subject what the hell is it with her eyes....they look a bit "creepy" (very bright) then again with all the mystery going on it might be part of the storyline. IDK, if so "My bad"...aside from those items I think its a great fun game....Id rate this 4 out of 5 stars...:) LOL...thought the Cities Skylines bit was pretty funny. (One of my favorite games) Keep up the great work friend...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes