3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, i wanted to play the new version but it got no new content!? Can this be right that it ends with the Jerk Off in Elenas or Evas Pantys? I started it without any mod, is it because of this or do i need to start new? Please help

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • patch.rpy - Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • uo_mod.rpy - Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
    • New stats/characters need to be added to the mod when they are added to the game.
  • No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.
Game version: 0.6b
Patch version: 0.6.1 (2021-05-15)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do i download it? when i click on the attached file it just open the file instead of downloading.

tamert101

Dec 7, 2019
I tried loading a couple of saves from the last update and in both cases there is no new content beyond the jerkoff scene from 6a. Am I missing something or I need to start a new game?

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the update. (y)
I almost forgot about the pretty girls.
Maybe a little memory loss too.:p

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
" Added 5 Jerk(Off) scenes (MC, Alexandra, Kate, Elena, Eva) "
A year and a half of development and you're still doing handjobs? Ha ha this guy's patrons are suckers.
Theres games with 3/4 year with not even that :ROFLMAO: wam :HideThePain:

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
" Added 5 Jerk(Off) scenes (MC, Alexandra, Kate, Elena, Eva) "
A year and a half of development and you're still doing handjobs? Ha ha this guy's patrons are suckers.
Nah, I'm pretty sure that it's literally the mc jerking off, strangling the rooster, spanking the monkey, jerkin' the gherkin, making the bald man cry, beating his meat, having a wank - it's the mc masturbating. I'm guessing it's the MC using the power of IMAGINATIONNNNNnnnn the exact same way, five times. Just you only get one, cause that replay value.

There's another game thats been in development for over 3 years and theres only been a bit of touching and hardly any nudity at all.. in comparison Amnesia really isn't that bad..
LOL dude, with that level of delusion I'm sure you could justify me shoving a pineapple up your ass. "Well I'm sure that other people have had bigger pineapples up there so really this isn't too bad." So far in this one we have a year and a half for the mc to jack off.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
5.91 GB download???

Seriously, if SUPERALEX was so super, he'd learn to compress his images ...
Compressing loses image quality. Also compression can make it so things don't run as smooth. I rather prefer the quality over the size of the file. If you can't handle downloading a 5 gb download then well you need a new hobby. There are bigger games then this.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes