3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!

I've been doing posing and animating this past week, and I'm going to continue doing this throughout this month. I will give you numbers, by which it will be possible to estimate at what stage the development is. I have divided it into 4 parts. Posing is what I'm doing now. Rendering going mostly at night and sometimes during the day when I'm not working. Postproduction is color correction, correction of minor defects in rendering, work with animations in After Effect. Coding - when all the materials are ready, they need to be transferred into the game, add sounds and music, test and polish.

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:

5/23 Story scenes

2/27 FreeRoam scenes

Rendering:

1/23 Story scenes

0/27 Freeroam scenes

Postproduction:

0/23 Scenes

0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Coding and final polishing:

0/23 Story scenes

0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Total images: 101

Total animations: 23

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The Dev really needs to get rid of the notice right after buying groceries that it is the end and wait for the next update. Also put in a narrators note to check the phone. I've played through from the beginning the last three updates, and wondered what was supposedly new as I hit that screen and didn't notice until last night that the phone was blinking. Was able to actually continue on this morning. LoL

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
help mee, im stuck at cleaning Elena bedroom

XXX Clean Room.
(Bottom Left) [Deodorant]. (On Rug) [Shoes].
(In front of Elena's picture) [Coffee].
(On floor, bottom of bed) [Water]
(Foot of bed) [Dress]. (Chair) [Bra].
(Right of desk) [Magazine]. (On desk, left of Laptop) [Wine].
[Laptop] (UNDER DRAWS ON FLOOR) [CARD!]. Take.
{New Minor Task: Elena's secret}. Talk.
{Task complete: Elena room}.

plus some guides that might be helpful

AcidJazz

Oct 18, 2019
Visually very enjoyable, but...is it just my impression or the interactivity has drastically decreased if compared to Lucky Mark?

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Some videos appear to still be missing - 1d1 Remember 3.avi and 1d1 Anim 10.avi Both I think connected to Elena meeting.
Where are they???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shouldn't have any missing videos since none was missing in 0.6 and 0.7 isn't big update.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!
Small news on the progress of development. I am still completely focused on posing and animations and I am not distracted by third-party tasks. A big render’s queue has already been created, but there is still a lot to be done. I again give you the pivot table.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
8/23 Story scenes
5/27 FreeRoam scenes

Rendering:
3/23 Story scenes
1/27 FreeRoam scenes

Postproduction:
0/23 Scenes
0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Coding and final polishing:
0/23 Story scenes
0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Total images: 213
Total animations: 45

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
According to the figures mentioned, there is still a hell of a job to tie up this update. But at least we know where we are. It remains to wait patiently and cross your fingers so that there are no big slippages. Wait and see!

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes