3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

kevin111

Oct 25, 2017
I am stuck at the scene where MC masturbates with one of the girls' panties, and it keeps saying no content after it. Help!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I am stuck at the scene where MC masturbates with one of the girls' panties, and it keeps saying no content after it. Help!
After Masturbating with or without one of the four panties you will go to sleep !
Now await the next update.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Some nice looking characters, apart from the wild staring eyes. But it's deafening. Because it's littered with hundreds of tiny videos which play at max volume and completely ignore the volume sliders, it makes you jump every few seconds till you turn the sound off in hardware. It's ridiculous. Renpy DOES NOT work well with videos.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some nice looking characters, apart from the wild staring eyes. But it's deafening. Because it's littered with hundreds of tiny videos which play at max volume and completely ignore the volume sliders, it makes you jump every few seconds till you turn the sound off in hardware. It's ridiculous. Renpy DOES NOT work well with videos.
well it works but sometimes devs forget to attach videos to game sound settings.

EPrometheus

May 30, 2020
Of all the characters who are liars within this game, and there are many, Kate and Alexandra are the worst... They are hiding and lying about many things that involve the protagonist and do not even make a point of disguising this fact.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
I think you can add the slut on duty, I mean Elena, to your worst liar list. But if all these liars empty their bags and confess their little secrets to the MC, there is no more game. We discover all the underside of the story and it stops there. I think the DEV will make the fun last and gradually distill everything that the females have hidden from the MC. Which should not be outdone when it comes to secrets ...

Reactions: EPrometheus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Of all the characters who are liars within this game, and there are many, Kate and Alexandra are the worst... They are hiding and lying about many things that involve the protagonist and do not even make a point of disguising this fact.
all who mc has met so far at his home lie about "couple" things. some less, some more.

Reactions: EPrometheus

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm. i like faces of secondary chars (tanya is n1. quite natural/human looking and cute)
and family...
mom-generally okeish but too weird eyepupils color n shine
sis- cannot pin on anything precisely so looks like all facial features together makes her soso. but could be eye department
elena-worked when in LM, now it is more alienish and compatively no good.
all 3 has typical for daz issues with eyes area. either small or weird eyeholes. well, sis might be within some human norms and shapes.
1626290226289.png 1626290651385.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dingdong84

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hm. i like faces of secondary chars (tanya is n1. quite natural/human looking and cute)
and family...
mom-generally okeish but too weird eyepupils color n shine
sis- cannot pin on anything precisely so looks like all facial features together makes her soso. but could be eye department
elena-worked when in LM, now it is more alienish and compatively no good.
all 3 has typical for daz issues with eyes area. either small or weird eyeholes. well, sis might be within some human norms and shapes.
View attachment 1298248 View attachment 1298259
makes her soso for you, but the defaults of some are the carms of the others...and the things that you like are simply the default that's correspond to you.. you looking for some human norms and shapes" ? well, go outside and look with great attention, you will maybe find that s a great proportion of people have some non normal face or else.....and it s the norms at least..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i had similar conversation elsewhere hehe.
well generally i agree that when it comes to humans average v beautiful is subjective. that sis is just a complicated case. i implied that something is (objectively) off and 'soso' was related to rendered face evaluation*. i just cannot pin point it as everything seems to be within a norm and normal ways to reproduce a human (yet i have troubles to imagine her as such and think that she will be a better fit for 3d realms with some elven and catcreatures population ...or robots with artificial skin attached)
(*) for clarification sake, there are games with caricaturish faces and which i can find average or cute (i just dont apply any "human-resemblance" test when evaluating rendered face caz they would fail that ofc)... contrarily there are games with quite natural faces which i can find average or cute. in both such cases it is a subjective assessment...
--
also it was said that she is 'within some human norms and shapes' (so the context and emphasis was that the other two were not)... so go outside and look and find me someone looking like elena. best chance is to find some inanimate look-alike in some shop selling aliens figures or sex dolls . (i refered to mom as well, her eyes area and maybe face in general is rather common daz one. just on tolerable "generally okeish" side. hence, not accurate replica.)

anyways, point is that if renders/faces don't accurately reproduce a human being - then it is objectively flawed and comparatively worse than those renders where that was pulled off. (unless actual reproduction was never intended and/or there were some artistic move leaving all renders being weird - then it will be understandable and excluded from judgement and comparison)

cannot agree...i dont remember seeing anything unnatural amongst large share of genpop. surely somewhere you can find someone with tons of messed up features or a victim of facelifting or cheekbotox surgery, lets say such comprise 5% of the world population. ...still 50% of daz renders are meh. you can just look and say that a person simply shouldnot and cannot look like that caz it is almost always clear what things are simply not right. (had to use word 'almost' just caz of that sis case)

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I don't know wtf is going on but a while back I finished v.0.5 and it ended after the drunk Kat scene where u either take her to ur room and molest her or be a gentleman and take her to her own room and then sleep.. Anyways So I recently downloaded 0.7 and nothing new was really added aside from the dream the MC has after the Drunk Kat stuff and then he gets up to drink water then he jerks off.. Right after that it says "you've reached the end of the current version".. Like wtf even is this a glitch? There's no way that can be the end of 0.7 right?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
and then he gets up to drink water then he jerks off.. Right after that it says "you've reached the end of the current version".. Like wtf even is this a glitch? There's no way that can be the end of 0.7 right?
If you have the option to jerk off using either one of the four panties, then yes it is the end of the update.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
on a sidenote ... it also works without panties
Bruh seriously.. Is this usually how the devs updates work?.. Cause between 0.5 and 0.7 nothing changed really aside from the Alexandra scene in the bathroom where she lust over the MC using a dilly
Its rather disappointing cause if that's how little content these updates offer then what's the point

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bruh seriously.. Is this usually how the devs updates work?.. Cause between 0.5 and 0.7 nothing changed really aside from the Alexandra scene in the bathroom where she lust over the MC using a dilly
Its rather disappointing cause if that's how little content these updates offer then what's the point
Yes, the game progresses really slowly, he puts a lot of work in the details, but no, as far as I know it's NOT usual that there is so little content in an update.

The .6 update WAS very short (shower scene and getting a glass of water) and a lot of people were confused about the "go to bed" command being the end of the update and every option after that would result in a friendly "not implemented yet" without a notice that there would come nothing more.
I guess the jeroff option in .7 was the reaction to it.

The next update however is bigger, read the progress report.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
When Super Alex says on his patreon: Total images: 213 Total animations 45, does that mean the amount of renderings/animations already existing, or planned for the update?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes