3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
stuck in a loop.

Just went thru the sequence after Kate got drunk, carried her to my room and masturbated her. Had the"bad" dream with Elena and went to the kitchen and got drink of water. Came back to my room, pulled out my phone and found it devoid of any history. OK, MC gets hard, and is given two choices:

Jerk Off
Use Elena's panties

clicking either one, gives the same result..

Sorry, this action is not available now

and I cannot progress past that screen......HELP!
You are using the previous game version 0.6
Update to 0.7 for the next step.
Or ... don't, because that one step is the only thing 0.7 contains.

While waiting for the next update, you might want to replay the game to collect all 4 panties (check the walkthrough), so you have 3 more choices at this point.

ps: When I read "loop" I thought you would repeat one sequence again and again (without loading). You are just stuck (if we want to call "reaching the end of the current game version" that) :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wtf, I've seen several comments saying it's full of NTR and that the game only follows that genre.
That's people who don't know what NTR means (until recently I was one of them, but I didn't post anything regarding that). Some think, spying on someone (solo or doing the naked Bretzel with someone else) would be NTR. The only male side character I remember is probably gay. So far in this game there is a lot of spying/watching, some groping and some licking, nothing else.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's people who don't know what NTR means (until recently I was one of them, but I didn't post anything regarding that). Some think, spying on someone (solo or doing the naked Bretzel with someone else) would be NTR. The only male side character I remember is probably gay. So far in this game there is a lot of spying/watching, some groping and some licking, nothing else.
ABOUT NTR !!!!! Here is a little info for those who DON`T know !!!! NTR or NETORARE means, that someone fucks or "steals" YOUR loveones (whom you are in relationship) and you MUST whatch it !!! This game has non of it so far !!!!!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
stuck in a loop.

Just went thru the sequence after Kate got drunk, carried her to my room and masturbated her. Had the"bad" dream with Elena and went to the kitchen and got drink of water. Came back to my room, pulled out my phone and found it devoid of any history. OK, MC gets hard, and is given two choices:

Jerk Off
Use Elena's panties

clicking either one, gives the same result..

Sorry, this action is not available now

and I cannot progress past that screen......HELP!
You have reach the end of "Version 6a" and are missing some panties ! :(
Please download and install version "7a"
OR
If you want the other panties, The attach files should give you some clues Missing.jpg

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!
The first week has passed. This week I finished making the planned characters, I made them faster than planned, so I also managed to work on optimizing and preparing scenes for the writer, adjusting, adding schedules. I saw that I needed to make 3 more extra characters, I think I will finish them in parallel with the planned tasks for the next week. I will not indicate them in the column: new characters, because they will play a purely technical role, nevertheless, I am writing to you that I will need to spend a little time on this, so that they do not turn out to be too plastic and spoil the overall impression.
So far, everything is going according to my plan, even a little faster, but it's too early to rejoice, let's see how it goes further.
Also, do not be alarmed that the numbers of the renders made do not grow, because now I am rendering animations, and the scenes consist not only of animation but also of static renders. I will queue static renders before moving for the sea, and therefore the numbers will change only upon my arrival back.
I will also slightly open the curtain and show you a mind map for the upcoming update, without names and titles. It's just if someone is interested in how a linear, but interconnected plot develops, then here is:

In general, I wish both you and me a good mood-)

Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:

9/32 Story scenes

6/33 FreeRoam scenes

Rendering:

3/32 Story scenes

2/33 FreeRoam scenes

Postproduction:

0/32 Story scenes

0/33 FreeRoam scenes

Coding and final polishing:

0/32 Story scenes

0/33 FreeRoam scenes

Total images: 266

Total animations: 54

New locations: 8

New characters: 6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
For me it's one of the best romance and mystery games I'm really looking forward to next updates the creator is to be congratulated it's an amazing game

dmmt

May 8, 2020
After trying the game, it was bugging me that the relationships are reflected so poorly in the dialogues. Sure you can say Alexandra is your mother and Kate and Elena your sisters, but the dialogues are still filled with "friend's son", "housemate" and the MC calling his mother by his first name. So I decided to make a patch for that.

tl;dr:
  • patch.rpy - Correct relationship references (enables incest).
  • uo_mod.rpy - Small cheat menu for changing pervert, dominance and relationship points.
  • Does not alter game's core files and will work with future updates.
    • Some dialogue may need to be added to the patch with each game update.
    • New stats/characters need to be added to the mod when they are added to the game.
  • No need to start a new game; when loading a game the relationships are updated.
Game version: 0.6b, 0.7a
Patch version: 0.6.1 (2021-05-15)

I left click, and they open as text files.
I right click, and I get "Save link" options but no "save as" as for a file.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
How to kill Elena man?
I don't know. I want to slap some respect on her, but I have the feeling that if someone is finally going to spill the beans to MC about his past is going to be her just to go against her family in one of her tantrums. She's impatient and sick of their situation and very vocal about it, so that's the weakest link of that chain. If we had a smart MC she would be the one MC should push if he want answers, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. This MC seems to still be sedated or something plus story time seems to pass very slow on this game.

Reactions: codex35
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes