3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When Super Alex says on his patreon: Total images: 213 Total animations 45, does that mean the amount of renderings/animations already existing, or planned for the update?
total i think, so far there hasn't been much animations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FR915

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello everyone!
To begin with, I decided to expand the planned update, because it seems to me not enough LEWD scenes for you to fully enjoy it. In addition, I would like you see all the planned innovations and not to separate them. I want you to play not the half update, but the full one with all the features that I plan to add there.
This does not mean that I changed something - no, I'm talking about the fact that in the next update the player will advance along the storyline with each character a little further than I originally planned. I already did the plot of the first major update, but the original idea was to split it into two updates. Now I want to release all of this in big one update so as not to smear the impression. Yes, it will take more time for posing and animation, but I think it will be better.
By the way, last week I made all the necessary new locations. However, these are not just standard rooms, I rebuilt them, exposed the lighting and made most of them In four time slots. In general, a lot of work has be done. About 30 images were taken.

So that there are no questions about the time for which I will prepare a new update, let me give my preliminary calculation below. Why preliminary ?! Because I don't know yet the exact number of scenes that will be added. All information on this matter will appear in a week.
So here's my plan in weeks:
1 - The first week (which will already start from tomorrow) - the creation of additional characters (2 girls, 3 guys). But I hope I can handle it in less than a week. In any case, every week I will continue to share with you the figures on the work done, all the information will be open to you.
2 - Second week (and so on) - Optimization and preparation of scenes for the writer, adjustments, adding schedules for the Main Characters, taking into account additional scenes. Full understanding of how many scenes there will be and which ones.
3 - Creation of all buttons, coding of transitions between new locations, adding logic of additional events to the game.
4 - From the fourth week, I go back to full pose and animation for scenes. From past experience, I can say that on average I do 1 scene per day (this includes animations and static renders). A little more or a little less (if there are complex animations), but on average like this. This means that taking into account the number of scenes already counted and planned (without additional ones), this process will take me 35 days (5 weeks, but we do not forget that there will be more scenes than they are indicated now)
5 - vacation - this week is already planned for me as a weekend, and I want to go to the sea to relax.
6, 7, 8, 9 - posing and animation. At the end of the ninth week, I have to finish 23 Story scenes and 27 FreeRoam scenes. But there will be more of these scenes, because as I said, I am increasing the number of scenes for the first update with a full Free Roam.
And then the most interesting thing. The rendering is not moving as fast as I would like and it is absolutely certain that by the time the posing is complete there will still be a queue for rendering. But for a while I will have something to do - post-processing and adding scenes to the game and polishing them. Then, all the time that will have to wait until all the renders are complete, I can spend on work for the next update. Script building and preparing.
Yes, I am now reading the plan myself and I understand that there is no need to wait for a new update for at least another 12 weeks. This also means that there will be as many images and animations as never before. I would like to speed up the processes, but I do not see the possibility of how to do it at the moment. If my pace of work seems slow to you and you can do it all faster - share your tips (secrets) if you have any!-)) But for me this is now a kind of challenge, I have voiced all my thoughts on the timing and will try to stick to the plan as much as possible.
I am not going to deceive anyone and instill false hopes. I want to make the game quality and it will take me time. Every week I will keep you informed and all progress can be easily tracked. In the title, I will now indicate # and it will be easier for me, I started with 0 and at the end of next week there will be number 1. Also, at the end of the second week, I will correct the plan by the new number of scenes.
I hope I didn't tire you too much with reading.)
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:

9/23 Story scenes

6/27 FreeRoam scenes

Rendering:

3/23 Story scenes

2/27 FreeRoam scenes

Postproduction:

0/23 Story scenes

0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Coding and final polishing:

0/23 Story scenes

0/27 FreeRoam scenes

Total images: 266

Total animations: 54

New locations: 8

New characters: 0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Okay...next update will be in 12 weeks :D I hope that it will contain 3000-3500 images as Being a DIK...not as update 0.7 (this update was a waste of time :()

Reactions: seba0

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The name of the virus is "So much money each month, even if i don't give any update, it's easy i have just to blame the "dev" if i don't give any update"
I dont have Trust to this Dev. We have all See. Lucky Mark is dont ready. User wishes for this Dev "Dont care me"

With this Game come on End the same. He make a shit fast end. and all again Sad...

And this Game is Shit. Elena dont looks good. Sorry this Dev is Die for me...

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Since there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough for this game and I don't want to download a "walkthrough mod" can someone tell me if perving on the girls in this game is a good thing or detrimental to character progression?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Since there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough for this game and I don't want to download a "walkthrough mod" can someone tell me if perving on the girls in this game is a good thing or detrimental to character progression?
It has no effect yet.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
We don't know yet, so far any effects it has (If any) are minor.
please note that continuing to Peeking after dropping the spoon Will trigger something.
We just don't know what yet.
Attach are my "Gameplays" , They are not "Walkthroughs" but maybe some use.
enjoy and good luck

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
stuck in a loop.

Just went thru the sequence after Kate got drunk, carried her to my room and masturbated her. Had the"bad" dream with Elena and went to the kitchen and got drink of water. Came back to my room, pulled out my phone and found it devoid of any history. OK, MC gets hard, and is given two choices:

Jerk Off
Use Elena's panties

clicking either one, gives the same result..

Sorry, this action is not available now

and I cannot progress past that screen......HELP!

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes