3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know. I want to slap some respect on her, but I have the feeling that if someone is finally going to spill the beans to MC about his past is going to be her just to go against her family in one of her tantrums. She's impatient and sick of their situation and very vocal about it, so that's the weakest link of that chain. If we had a smart MC she would be the one MC should push if he want answers, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. This MC seems to still be sedated or something plus story time seems to pass very slow on this game.
bitch thinking her relationship with her boyfriend is more important than her brother's life really got me good. She is out the line. Making Alexandra her slave. Even Alexandra scared shit of her. Alexandra lost my respect

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
bitch thinking her relationship with her boyfriend is more important than her brother's life really got me good. She is out the line. Making Alexandra her slave. Even Alexandra scared shit of her. Alexandra lost my respect
Oh yeah, her attitude demands a strong hand and I hope we get to deliver it. About Alexandra, well and the game in general; this may be the one game in which I have no idea what's going on or will happen. Maybe is the game's extreme slow pace, or the fact I can't understand the logic or character development if any on the game, the unanswered questions just left like that, but I'm lost here. At this point I continue playing out of render admiration and hopes. The game's story have a lot of potential, but the slow pace is a killer. Things need to happen. At this point I wouldn't mind losing some animation and render beauty in exchange of story progression.

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Oh yeah, her attitude demands a strong hand and I hope we get to deliver it. About Alexandra, well and the game in general; this may be the one game in which I have no idea what's going on or will happen. Maybe is the game's extreme slow pace, or the fact I can't understand the logic or character development if any on the game, the unanswered questions just left like that, but I'm lost here. At this point I continue playing out of render admiration and hopes. The game's story have a lot of potential, but the slow pace is a killer. Things need to happen. At this point I wouldn't mind losing some animation and render beauty in exchange of story progression.
Well shit from his most recent patreon progress report from about a week ago he said next update won't be for another 3 months as he decided to release what he is calling his most biggest update instead of his original planned smaller update because he felt it wouldn't be enough animations or progression to the story. Guess I'll see you guys in 3 months.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well shit from his most recent patreon progress report from about a week ago he said next update won't be for another 3 months as he decided to release what he is calling his most biggest update instead of his original planned smaller update because he felt it wouldn't be enough animations or progression to the story. Guess I'll see you guys in 3 months.
OK, I'm going back to bed like bears do. I program the alarm clock on three, come on, four months (yes, it will still get out of hand ...).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He's adding free roam, that's a lot of work, a lot more then jusst adding new pics and text.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The previous game did that with an older, thicccer milf Elena. It's a different story of course... unless this game is meant to be a prequel to Lucky Mark. Probably not tho.:unsure:
prequel or not is up-to-debate since dev won't tell.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
At this pace I'm not sure I'll be alive to see any significant aftermath or clarification of this story.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
A5.jpg

Hello everyone!
Another week is over. Past week, I managed to finish everything that was according to plan and I have already started creating buttons in order to go directly to the logic of the next update. I hope that I can continue to work at the same pace, because I confess that the last couple of days were not easy for me, I had to do too many small details, but all this work will soon be over!
So here's an updated plan with new scenes and a progress report. Immediately, I note that I reviewed the scenes and some of them are purely technical and small, nevertheless I indicated them in the list, so I will assume that in 1 day I can make 1.5 scenes.
Then, while my render is still will be busy with the queue, I will start doing post-processing and moving scenes into the game and final polishing. How long it will take I can say towards the end of the main plan.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
9/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
3/32 Story scenes
2/33 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/32 Story scenes
0/33 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/32 Story scenes
0/33 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 266
Total animations: 54
New locations: 8
New characters: 6

PLAN:
1 - Done
2 - Done
3 - Creation of all buttons, coding of transitions between new locations, adding logic of additional events to the game.
4 - From the fourth week, I go back to full pose and animation for scenes, this process will take me 60 days (8 weeks, I hope not more!)
5 - vacation - this week is already planned for me as a weekend, and I want to go to the sea to relax.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 - posing and animation. At the end of the twelfth week, I have to finish 61 Story scenes and 44 FreeRoam scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
while mommy has big bed it isn't that BIG that whole family and mc's nurse and whatever was that dinner quest's name would fit there.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like how frequently she releases these progress reports/developer logs. One would say maybe too often, considering what she managed to finish since the previous report. Even if she doesn´t do that much in a week she still informs us about what she did, and i appreciate that.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 1328745

Hello everyone!
Another week is over. Past week, I managed to finish everything that was according to plan and I have already started creating buttons in order to go directly to the logic of the next update. I hope that I can continue to work at the same pace, because I confess that the last couple of days were not easy for me, I had to do too many small details, but all this work will soon be over!
So here's an updated plan with new scenes and a progress report. Immediately, I note that I reviewed the scenes and some of them are purely technical and small, nevertheless I indicated them in the list, so I will assume that in 1 day I can make 1.5 scenes.
Then, while my render is still will be busy with the queue, I will start doing post-processing and moving scenes into the game and final polishing. How long it will take I can say towards the end of the main plan.
Truly Yours, SUPER ALEX

Posing:
9/61 Story scenes
6/44 FreeRoam scenes
Rendering:
3/32 Story scenes
2/33 FreeRoam scenes
Postproduction:
0/32 Story scenes
0/33 FreeRoam scenes
Coding and final polishing:
0/32 Story scenes
0/33 FreeRoam scenes
Total images: 266
Total animations: 54
New locations: 8
New characters: 6

PLAN:
1 - Done
2 - Done
3 - Creation of all buttons, coding of transitions between new locations, adding logic of additional events to the game.
4 - From the fourth week, I go back to full pose and animation for scenes, this process will take me 60 days (8 weeks, I hope not more!)
5 - vacation - this week is already planned for me as a weekend, and I want to go to the sea to relax.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 - posing and animation. At the end of the twelfth week, I have to finish 61 Story scenes and 44 FreeRoam scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no progress at all in short

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure where things are headed SA, But I really like this art work and what your doing so far. looking forward to your next update. Thanks

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The more info we have on the progress of the work the better. DEVs who do not inform their supporters or tell them bullshit are not newsworthy and this usually leads to dropouts. Thank you SA!

dmmt

May 8, 2020
stuck in a loop.

Just went thru the sequence after Kate got drunk, carried her to my room and masturbated her. Had the"bad" dream with Elena and went to the kitchen and got drink of water. Came back to my room, pulled out my phone and found it devoid of any history. OK, MC gets hard, and is given two choices:

Jerk Off
Use Elena's panties

clicking either one, gives the same result..

Sorry, this action is not available now

and I cannot progress past that screen......HELP!

Redownloaded, reinstalled...same place but now I have both sets of panties (Moms and Kate's)...still regardless which choice I click, I get the same message in response:

Sorry, that action is not available now

How am I supposed to continue??????

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Redownloaded, reinstalled...same place but now I have both sets of panties (Moms and Kate's)...still regardless which choice I click, I get the same message in response:

Sorry, that action is not available now

How am I supposed to continue??????
wait that 0.8 gets released like every1 else.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes