3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Carton. Go to Mall >> Photo booth >> to the right of the wall
Sticky Notes. Go when Night in Hospital >> Reception >> left you see the Sticky Notes
Pain. Bath 1th Floor >> (next to mirror) Yellow
Saw. Basement right side
Glue. Alexandras Bedroom >> Wardrobe >> left up
Paper. Mall >> Online Store >> under the Table
Colored Pencil. Elenas Room >> wardrobe >> right side behind the basket You pick up the Lap Top and then Colored Pencil
When you not founding the Colored Pencil check the Screenshots.
1. Behind the basket. Click on the Black Box behind the basket (bottom right)

2. And then is the Colored Pencils (same place!)
Thanks for the info! it helped me a lot haha

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just started game but assume that i should not get to many perv points>? or just go for it?

Tip Scott

Jul 28, 2018
Haven't played this game yet because of the size, but now that its had a decent amount of updates can ya'll tell me if you'd recommend? I got some horrible internet so I gotta be sure

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Just started game but assume that i should not get to many perv points>? or just go for it?
I don't thinkthey affect the game too much, as of right now, maybe they change the "thinking dialogues" my mc is quite the perv hahah, but i'm not sure, didn't dig the code.

Amazing game, I will wait some more updates to play it. But, can anyone tell if there is new content with the nurse in this update?
Nope, not yet
There is only one new sex scene with the girl from the online store "Rei" the quality of the animated scenes are superb,
Also there were tons of new teasing encounters with the sister (not elena), IMO they were worth it, the hype is building up again haha can't wait for the next update, hopefully they will come faster now that superalex hired 2 new devs (or animators) to help him with the work, they are still juniors in training, but I believe it will greatly help the speed of development

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Haven't played this game yet because of the size, but now that its had a decent amount of updates can ya'll tell me if you'd recommend? I got some horrible internet so I gotta be sure
I would defintly recommend to check this game out, BUT In your case i would await for a compressed version or wait for more content
There are not a ton of sexual content yet (like 1 HJ, 2 Fingering, 1 female masturbation with dildo), lots of teasing and story building atm

Reactions: Boobgobbler

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I'm new here, I don't know about the Walkthrough Mod, what it's for, what effect it has, how to use it, can u help me guys, to explain about WM, maybe u can give me some web link about Walkthrough Mod

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
AMNESIA [v0.8d] [Super Alex] crunched
Edit (2021-12-14): Updated from v0.8c to v0.8d

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,83 GB / 1,07 GB - Amnesia-version_0.8d-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 6,82 GB / 1,05 GB - Amnesia-version_0.8d-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Haven't played in a few updates (I think I stopped around 0.3). The renders are really nice. The Rei scenes and animations are easily the best part of this game. She's a great character and hope she sticks around.

The rest of the content though? The premise is OK, the MC is good but the whole family setup feels like it is dragging on. Maybe it's the way the game is setup, with literally no instructions so you keep clicking through every room, 4 times a day to view a scene and you have to keep doing that again in sandbox hell. It felt liberating to just visit the online store in the mall for that sexy banter talk with Rei. Please FTLOG add a hint page in the phone.

That said, MC needs a new job, hopefully at somewhere at the cafe with that hot girl and meet the bosses "daughter who needs a gentleman". He seems to just follow Kate around the house. Eva hasn't shown her face beyond that 1 scene (which was hot as well). Elena is interesting but needs more developing. The mom gave birth at 12 years old to look that hot.

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes