3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
So.. Is there new content or not? Some posts say now, Changelog says yes, 22 scenes and 650 images, and then there is one guy here saying the beginning got a lot of new scenes. So I should just restart from the beginning? I dont remember the story too well so I probably should. But I am considering waiting, this game takes forever to get an update and updates are small. By the time the next one comes out I would have likely forgotten the story again lol.
It's better to forget this game forever.... and don't go back to it, it's like his previous game is the same boring shit.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yes another good game but one thing do not make it over 20 gb please.

Also played Lucky Mark i will never forget the ending just perfect.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Any good soul with some cheat mod for this game? those that already exist are all out of date. :cry:

dramires11

Mar 22, 2020
** 0.8c

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand.
If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options. Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love. We never run ads, we're entirely crowdfunded and we'll likely forever run at a loss lol

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
The torrent does not work for me

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes