3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Damn, we actually got a blowjob scene with Ale but could not see at all? The overall scene was hot but damn... way to crush our hope

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
nah MC was just not man enough to do it before. Remember the bed scene 2 updates ago when she came with the heels and the dev made her remove the heels? He was right on top of her in missionary position and he even thought about putting it in and backed away lmao. He couldn't have put it and and she would have loved it. It's fine or why else would be she be visiting him to give a handjob or blowjob. The first day itself we caught thinking about MC while masturbating. They probably did it before the Amnesia.
Yep, I agree. I've thought since early on that the MC may have been with at least Alexandra and probably the older daughter too. Maybe not the daughter but the way Alex acted they either had something going on, or she wanted to and never did it.

Reactions: bygonemyths

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Damn, we actually got a blowjob scene with Ale but could not see at all? The overall scene was hot but damn... way to crush our hope
Because it was Directed by Super Alex, the worst director in the entire word. You heard about the writers strike of America 2023? Yeah he caused it. I am actually very glad he develops cash grabbing milk draining adult visual novels instead of film making, or there will be riots everywhere. The "awake" BJ is not meant to be yet we got to go further still and it probably happens in the morning in MC's bedroom.
Yep, I agree. I've thought since early on that the MC may have been with at least Alexandra and probably the older daughter too. Maybe not the daughter but the way Alex acted they either had something going on, or she wanted to and never did it.
Exactly, people here don't read and only asks for saves where they lose the entire story and complain and argue like idiots.

Holy shit, I actually only played the update just now, and so some things I said earlier might not be accurate, this also my 2nd playthrough of which I started yesterday and miraculously was rewarded today. So I'm fresh with this game. Here goes. Also, IDK why everyone so mad SMH

1. Look at the walkthrough we have here and finish Alexandra's quests. There is no need for side quests like Jaheem or so but hey just go do it! Even I'm not 100% in my 2nd playthrough unlike the 1st

2. After Alexandra's club dress scene in last update. Go to her room in the evening and click her toilet at like any day. You will see her dildo scene and MC getting cucked and stepped on embarrassingly. The tooth brush scene might work randomly only after you finish all the quests I think. IDK as I did not encounter it and I haven't finished side quests.

3. If you click her bathroom in the evening, she won't be there at night. So just keep skipping and enter her room at night to see the photos on her phone and another scene.

4. Alexandra's bonus scene only unlocks after EVA's story scene. I have Bonus 1 ( Elena) and bonus 3 Alexandra unlocked. IDK why 2nd bonus says it needs extra version, although if my memory serves we kind saw that and that was Kate's.

5. Eva's story scene happens randomly. I don't know if you need to complete the certain side quests or the mains ones (I never completed Kate's) to see it, but just look at the guide and do it!. Answer her call, then next call say you will give her a bra then next time, the scene will happen. All randomly, so just skip the days.

IDK why everyone is so mad about the NTR lmao. This is literally the first sex penetration scene the dev surprised us in this game and omg I completely forgot about Alexandra and sinned and enjoyed the "don't forgive scene" so much that I'm satisfied for days now. Sorry Alexandra!

Yeah, I'm going with the toxic route with Eva. After the playing only, I realized this bictch is a fake one. Why is everyone bothered? Just use her like used goods in the free time and dump her in the toilet. MC deserves (no this pussy does not actually) a better new girl. Even, after choosing to forgive her, she still cheats the MC right now! by letting that cockold guy film them. Fake asf. The correct option should be to not forgive her or we end up being stupid. We don't need NTR inside NTR

Anyways not forgiving gives off the best sex doggy sex scene ever where Eva is in hardcore doggy domination for 80% of the time with no mercy and he came inside her even when said no. That was hot asf and finally MC grew a pair. No Cockold guy either. But even in this we get the same ending where she mocked at us and said she needed time. Seriously I would throw her in to an pig sty if it was me. I get it some peeps are mad about the NTR but at least enjoy the wonderful renders of Eva getting ravaged, and a few Alexandra scenes. I feel sorry for you Eva fans, I know you out there and got shocked with a rollercoaster of emotions but stay strong. The others don't have to worry about NTR, its fine to get some from time to time for experimentation as long as it not our true love interest. NO Alexandra, Kate, or Elena!!! They are our sacred women, meant for only us. Everyone else is ok.

Finally, NO Alexandra is not a hooker/prostitute. Her outfit is for the club, If you read the story properly, you will notice that she goes to a same sex club (lesbian) and has fun there. It with other women so relax. Also, if you remember Day 1 and 2 of the game, there is a woman who appears once that does certain "favors with Alexandra". Alexandra is a les and it also implied that she has sexual and love feelings for MC before the amnesia. She is waiting for him to remember because she cares about him and does not want to use him or hurt him. You know how elder sister or milfs are. So yeah, Alexandra is not NTR and hopefully in the future there is none. Peace out.

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Because it was Directed by Super Alex, the worst director in the entire word. You heard about the writers strike of America 2023? Yeah he caused it. I am actually very glad he develops cash grabbing milk draining adult visual novels instead of film making, or there will be riots everywhere. The "awake" BJ is not meant to be yet we got to go further still and it probably happens in the morning in MC's bedroom.

Exactly, people here don't read and only asks for saves where they lose the entire story and complain and argue like idiots.

Holy shit, I actually only played the update just now, and so some things I said earlier might not be accurate, this also my 2nd playthrough of which I started yesterday and miraculously was rewarded today. So I'm fresh with this game. Here goes. Also, IDK why everyone so mad SMH

1. Look at the walkthrough we have here and finish Alexandra's quests. There is no need for side quests like Jaheem or so but hey just go do it! Even I'm not 100% in my 2nd playthrough unlike the 1st

2. After Alexandra's club dress scene in last update. Go to her room in the evening and click her toilet at like any day. You will see her dildo scene and MC getting cucked and stepped on embarrassingly. The tooth brush scene might work randomly only after you finish all the quests I think. IDK as I did not encounter it and I haven't finished side quests.

3. If you click her bathroom in the evening, she won't be there at night. So just keep skipping and enter her room at night to see the photos on her phone and another scene.

4. Alexandra's bonus scene only unlocks after EVA's story scene. I have Bonus 1 ( Elena) and bonus 3 Alexandra unlocked. IDK why 2nd bonus says it needs extra version, although if my memory serves we kind saw that and that was Kate's.

5. Eva's story scene happens randomly. I don't know if you need to complete the certain side quests or the mains ones (I never completed Kate's) to see it, but just look at the guide and do it!. Answer her call, then next call say you will give her a bra then next time, the scene will happen. All randomly, so just skip the days.

IDK why everyone is so mad about the NTR lmao. This is literally the first sex penetration scene the dev surprised us in this game and omg I completely forgot about Alexandra and sinned and enjoyed the "don't forgive scene" so much that I'm satisfied for days now. Sorry Alexandra!

Yeah, I'm going with the toxic route with Eva. After the playing only, I realized this bictch is a fake one. Why is everyone bothered? Just use her like used goods in the free time and dump her in the toilet. MC deserves (no this pussy does not actually) a better new girl. Even, after choosing to forgive her, she still cheats the MC right now! by letting that cockold guy film them. Fake asf. The correct option should be to not forgive her or we end up being stupid. We don't need NTR inside NTR

Anyways not forgiving gives off the best sex doggy sex scene ever where Eva is in hardcore doggy domination for 80% of the time with no mercy and he came inside her even when said no. That was hot asf and finally MC grew a pair. No Cockold guy either. But even in this we get the same ending where she mocked at us and said she needed time. Seriously I would throw her in to an pig sty if it was me. I get it some peeps are mad about the NTR but at least enjoy the wonderful renders of Eva getting ravaged, and a few Alexandra scenes. I feel sorry for you Eva fans, I know you out there and got shocked with a rollercoaster of emotions but stay strong. The others don't have to worry about NTR, its fine to get some from time to time for experimentation as long as it not our true love interest. NO Alexandra, Kate, or Elena!!! They are our sacred women, meant for only us. Everyone else is ok.

Finally, NO Alexandra is not a hooker/prostitute. Her outfit is for the club, If you read the story properly, you will notice that she goes to a same sex club (lesbian) and has fun there. It with other women so relax. Also, if you remember Day 1 and 2 of the game, there is a woman who appears once that does certain "favors with Alexandra". Alexandra is a les and it also implied that she has sexual and love feelings for MC before the amnesia. She is waiting for him to remember because she cares about him and does not want to use him or hurt him. You know how elder sister or milfs are. So yeah, Alexandra is not NTR and hopefully in the future there is none. Peace out.
Too much naivety in one comment

• Angry
Reactions: bygonemyths

NEWse

Aug 18, 2017
not much scene so far, the most important thing no sex scene. after so many years!? Whats going on!!!
im start to quetioning this shit, is this realy an adult 18+ VN game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fappable One

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
you are a simp beta soy boy the only problem is that you didn't get the memo, if you think you have a relationship with someone you don't even remember. (MC literally does not remember her and in fact they are not in a relationship, they were dating)

Dictionary:
Amnesia refers to the loss of memories, including facts, information and experiences. Movies and television tend to depict amnesia as forgetting your identity, but that's not generally the case in real life. Instead, people with amnesia — also called amnestic syndrome — usually know who they are.
lol you're the guy who wants more cock.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wait, is this game's gallery broken? Or only my copy of the game??

How many replayable scenes in total should we have for v. 0.95a?
New scenes aren't found in the gallery.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
The scene where Elena refuses to clean her room at the second day:

I simply would've told her that she has an hour to clean up her room. After that I will go in and grab everything lying around and throw it in the trash can outside of the house. And I would've done it as I promised.
There is no way I would tolerate such a behavior of hers. Not after Alexandra told me to man up and take responsibility.
There's a saying where I come from: As one calls into the forest, so it echoes out. What goes around, comes around.

Honestly, my impression so far is that the MC is unable to stand his ground. He seems to be some kind of beta male, maybe even gamma male.

But I would've also made it clear to Elena that as long as she treats the others in the house friendly and with respect she would be treated the same way by myself and the others. It might even make all of the others including myself more willing to make the overall situation easier for her.

And if Alexandra were to be unhappy with my style then I would've told her that in order to fulfill the role she wants me to play I need to have the necessary authoritative power to ensure that the house rules are respected. The one can't go without the other. Plain and simple. Her choice.

Hmm, maybe I'm playing the wrong game for my taste after all...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Honestly, my impression so far is that the MC is unable to stand his ground. He seems to be some kind of beta male, maybe even gamma male.
The game is about being a sub or a master. That's the whole point. In the beginning it's just as you described. How it evolves, is partially up to you.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So far from what i can tell its only some dude the Gf was with while you was in a Coma no scene is in the game so far tho if that is what you are looking for
WTF ?? So, she was banging some idiot while her man was in a damn coma ??:eek::FacePalm: Damn, that's a new low, even for this type of 'plot twists'. What's the next big 'reveal' ?? Alexandra's a stripper selling her ass for money to pay off their debts ?? We already got a pretty detailed explanation as to why Kate doesn't think she's good enough to be GF material for a random idiot nobody gives a shit about, so seeing Alexandra literally working her ass off to avoid getting herself and her kids thrown out of the house would make sense and be a good enough excuse to add more sauce to the story. It's not like it would be the first time Super Alex does that.:cautious:

Anyone know whether or not you can stay together with Eva after the picnic or does she say you should remain friends no matter what?
Who in their right mind would still want to be with a cheating ho ??:WeSmart:I'm really curious to hear what excuse the dev will pull out of her ass for this shit, coz unless the MC was a complete trash of a human being, which we still don't know whether he really deserved what happened to him or not, there's no logical reason she could give us to convince us that this bitch deserves a second chance. Don't get me wrong, she's hot AF, but so are a million other women on that fictional planet. My main issue here is with this spineless, idiotic wannabe MC who instead of focusing on recuperating and pumping some iron to get those muscles in shape again, he creeps up like an idiot on his family relatives and molests them in their sleep. As much as I want to like him, since he's the MC, after what we've seen so far, I can't really say I blame Eva for cheating on him either.

there was Alexandra's friend
As long as Alexandra or his sisters don't get fuked by other guys then its fine
Alexandra's so-called 'friend' is a stripper too, just like she is, which makes it by default an at least 98% possibility she's also a whore, so we exclude her from being anything more than the cumslut she probably is, and I wouldn't be so sure about Alexandra or the sisters staying dick-free for the rest of the game, considering all the ridiculous shit we saw in the dev's previous one. We still don't know why or bcz of whom the MC was in a coma, and instead of seeing him creeping and spying on them to get more information on this, we only get an idiot playing chore boy for his mommy and letting himself be pushed around by everybody, especially his cunt of a sister, Elena.:FacePalm:

Claudi@

Jun 24, 2023
In this video there is a short scene with Alexandra but nothing happens it is in the livingroom at night . In the changelog it is only bath_play and toothbrush why ? Does that mean it's a teaser or what?

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes