3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Seeing how people react I personally would add NTR just to increase the traffic of visits, whether you like it or not is not important, what matters is that people talk and are passionate about it.

Now the "girlfriend" of which the MC lost all memory and that we interacted with her once, seeing people get so upset about infidelity for me is crazy, this character of the "girlfriend" we did not have any significant relationship more than the title of "girlfriend".
How are so many people so mechanical to react? seriously who cares about a "girlfriend" who you forgot all relationship?

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Seeing how people react I personally would add NTR just to increase the traffic of visits, whether you like it or not is not important, what matters is that people talk and are passionate about it.

Now the "girlfriend" of which the MC lost all memory and that we interacted with her once, seeing people get so upset about infidelity for me is crazy, this character of the "girlfriend" we did not have any significant relationship more than the title of "girlfriend".
How are so many people so mechanical to react? seriously who cares about a "girlfriend" who you forgot all relationship?
Man, you just poked the hornets nest now... good luck lol.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Last time i have played there wasnt any sex scene and now people are talking about ntr...Are we at that point ,i mean did we get enough vanilla to jump into spicy stuff? Im looking for a reason to dowload this again

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Heh, Alexandra is the one I am interested in the least.
I find Elena the most interesting, I guess I like broken charakters. Can't really figure out Kate, maybe once we get to know a little background story and not just that shallow shell she displays.
elena isn't broken just insecue, kate is deeply broken. that's why she has serve depression and shes suffers for idea of she will never be good enough. she feels like she doesn't deserve happiness. As for momma. she enjoys mind games. I'm still wondering why the fuck we don't know what happened.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Evas story starts after all other scenes like this one... skip few days and it just randomly starts on its own, then wait/skip few days and get last bit from this update. At last some sex... but damn. Dev just teases and blue balls his audience

Reactions: oktabitt

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Evas story starts after all other scenes like this one... skip few days and it just randomly starts on its own, then wait/skip few days and get last bit from this update. At last some sex... but damn. Dev just teases and blue balls his audience

The only sex scene is this with Eva in park?

screenshot0008.png

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes