3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Honestly, if it's more than 6 months in a coma, many partners would cheat or have cheated already.

Hell, a large chunk cheat when going off on business meetings just for a couple of nights.
Everyone's got needs, and the fact that there's virtually no risks of being caught... Well, many will just go for it.

Might not be ideal for players, but at least, it's realistic enough *chuckles*.

KD000000005

Jul 1, 2023
I am little behind in this game. Does anyone know where can I find all the items (like colored pencils, a carton, sticky notes and paper) for Kate's quest? I tried searching on previous pages, but didn't find anything.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Honestly, if it's more than 6 months in a coma, many partners would cheat or have cheated already.

Hell, a large chunk cheat when going off on business meetings just for a couple of nights.
Everyone's got needs, and the fact that there's virtually no risks of being caught... Well, many will just go for it.

Might not be ideal for players, but at least, it's realistic enough *chuckles*.
I don't know the context where we're informed she cheated, but "it's realistic" is not a good reason to include something in the game. It's realistic for the characters to defecate, but we don't see it and it isn't mentioned almost ever - because it's not relevant to the plot. If her cheating is an important plot point, I'm fine with it. If it's a throwaway line, why mention it at all? It's obviously going to upset a large group of people.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Alexandra is Top Milf 1 - she is great :love:
Well screw Girlfriend (Unfaithfull Bitch) Mc have better in his Home - From Hot Milf Mom to Sexy Sisters :cool:(y)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
LOL

boring

i win the poll with my idea for alex in cinema...and it's ridiculous you see nothing...it's not i would like :(

Lokus03

Oct 20, 2018
Am I missing something? I don't even get a quest to see Eva cheating, where does the new story scenes with her start?

Reactions: oktabitt
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes