3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Hmmm.... I'm not sure about NTR with any of the family (Mom, sisters) for this game. However, if we find out that there is cheating / NTR with the hot blonde girlfriend, that would be hot. :love: ESPECIALLY if we find out she is cheating with the MC's father, which is why he's not around anymore and no one is telling the MC due to the shock factor of coming out of a coma. Maybe the MC found out about it and his Dad knocked him out when he caught them...??? Maybe by accident...??? :unsure: In any case, we need to see blondie cheating. A lot. :love:
From Jan 17, 2021.... :HideThePain:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Same question I ask myself.... wait.... no I want to bang her!
I'm actually afraid that the whole 'bang' thing will go into BDSM again.

So I would already be happy if the story around her would progress (her wanting to be a model and all). Getting some good pinups of her with a friendlier face (due to repairing the phone)? Count me in.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The thing to be concerned about with this dev, is surprised forced NTR (lucky mark had it with MCs sister), not milking lmao, people love to throw "milking" around.
Well would you look at that!
1692469055598.png

Ain't the least bit surprised XD

Just like Lucky Mark.... game near end? TIME FOR NTR! cause now that they got a bunch of money from the non-NTR fans.. they can now milk the NTR fans cause they already got plenty of $$ from the non-NTR.

Then end game, and do it again. :KEK:

"Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice..." well you know how it goes... wounder how many supporters were fooled twice... tbh they deserve it for thinking it would be different. :BootyTime:

The supporters that didn't want NTR be like:
good-business.gif

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
0.95a has a bug ,invalid syntax 'show screen GUI' has been added.
Maybe 0.95b has been fixed.
But if you only have 0.95a,the only way to solve bugs is to delete the 'show screen GUI'.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Well would you look at that!
View attachment 2863057

Ain't the least bit surprised XD

Just like Lucky Mark.... game near end? TIME FOR NTR! cause now that they got a bunch of money from the non-NTR fans.. they can now milk the NTR fans cause they already got plenty of $$ from the non-NTR.

Then end game, and do it again. :KEK:

"Fool me once, Shame on you. Fool me twice..." well you know how it goes... wounder how many supporters were fooled twice... tbh they deserve it for thinking it would be different. :BootyTime:

The supporters that didn't want NTR be like:
View attachment 2863080
The mother going to "work" in a prostitute outfit was also very sus but at least now we know where that is going. I haven't played this game for a long while though, so not really upset or suprised about it going in this direction, since his other game did something similar. Was just following it to check if it managed to not go cuck for once.
Might as well ignore all of this dev's games from now on.

Galin

May 5, 2017
0.95a has a bug ,invalid syntax 'show screen GUI' has been added.
Maybe 0.95b has been fixed.
But if you only have 0.95a,the only way to solve bugs is to delete the 'show screen GUI'.
I deleted the backslash at the end of the above line...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys!

!!! Gonna update it on this week

Actual for the last version (v0.85a v0.88b -- fully compatible with 0.90abc)
Cheats app appears in your phone (when you get it on day 2)
Functions r available*:
- change amount of money
- change rel levels with girls
- change dominance and pervert levels
- change how to name 'landlady' and 'housemate'

*If you apply cheats and want to save the game after that - don't forget to change the screen (just move to another location) for the changes to take effect (and then save) - otherwise you will see the old data (before applying cheats) after loading your save slot

:coffee: !!! 2022-09-04 UPDATED to v0.88b (also compatible with v0.88c and 0.90abc)

can this cheat mod be updated ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bang ALexandra yet?
no banging any1 since early game besides twice with architect.

Wow.. this game is what, 3?, 4 yrs old? And these are just the scenes so far?
Damn.
Still a dairy farm then for paying Patrons.
well this was on hiatus a while, then dev made remake and small updates (like in once a year you get same amount of story as other devs make in a month or 2).

Reactions: javikaston
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes