3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
me likie me loving the MIlf she is as bad and as real as real gets(Except the eye color) in AVNs i adore this AVN looking forward to this and much more

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Amnesia Version v0.95a.

Pc:

ChangeLog v0.95a:

Story Scenes
: Eva

+Free Roam Alexandra bath_play - 1 star

+Free Roam Alexandra toothbrush - 1 star

+Bonus Alexandra

+Minor bugs fixed.

Animations: 43
Apparently this file is no longer available 1692473222387.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'd take Eva over Elena each and everyday so I'm satisfied with the update. Though Alexandra>rest for sure.
Heh, Alexandra is the one I am interested in the least.
I find Elena the most interesting, I guess I like broken charakters. Can't really figure out Kate, maybe once we get to know a little background story and not just that shallow shell she displays.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Heh, Alexandra is the one I am interested in the least.
I find Elena the most interesting, I guess I like broken charakters. Can't really figure out Kate, maybe once we get to know a little background story and not just that shallow shell she displays.
Aren't they all broken somehow? :D Elena simply is trying to hide it by being rough all the time.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man so basically Eva cheated on MC when he was in coma. Wtf was dev thinking adding this suddenly in the story, smh. I am dropping this now.
It's been some time since I've played this title...and I don't remember very much about it. To be honest, I'm not really into playing this again.

But with Eve (the Blonde...right?), did she cheat on MC at the start (during MC's first coma), and did MC find out much later in the story...that the cheating happened? Or did MC have a second coma later in the story? I'm just curious to know where the NTR was used in this story.
Regards.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aren't they all broken somehow? :D Elena simply is trying to hide it by being rough all the time.
Somehow ... sure, but I still have to find something interesting about Lex. She's just tough. So far there is no edge to it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But with Eve (the Blonde...right?), did she cheat on MC at the start (during MC's first coma), and did MC find out much later in the story...that the cheating happened? Or did MC have a second coma later in the story? I'm just curious to know where the NTR was used in this story.
Regards.
no info about mc's past given.

as for ntr no such thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Candy_L
3.50 star(s) 187 Votes