3.50 star(s) 187 Votes

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
It feels a lot like there were a lot of ideas, that eventually became a priority over the main story.

By no means is the game bad, but i can't exactly say it's the best either.

Cons.
Not enough focus on the main story/girls.
(I suggest focusing more on the main story for an update or two, and yes, i mean more than now or planned. As i see it, you can go 3 routes with this story. 1 Focus on the psychological aspect of the characters. 2 Focus more on the MC's backstory. 3 Focusing more on recovery, and make the story a little longer.)

Way too much talking in circles. We get it the theme is amnesia, but come on.
(Aside from the grammar, i like how the story is told. But we don't need to have things hammered into our heads. Take the conversations into a more realistic direction. By which i mean rehearse these scenes with eachother. Do they feel natural? No. Don't force it. I suggest trying to rehearse the script with improv, making everything flow into a more... idk, natural direction?)

Renders can be a bit choppy, and animations feel stiff.
(I have no fucking idea on how to animate or do renders, but i have ripped my dick enough times with games from this website to recognize when animations are just a loop made by making one animation, and then reversing it. Don't do that, it gives that stiff feeling. And i'd suggest making some parts of the animation slow down at the end, like when masturbating. But again, this is just ramblings of someone that doesn't know the program, only other games)

Pro's.
personalities are great!
(Their personalities are amazing, and they actually get a reaction out of me sometimes, which rarely happens. Elana makes me spitefull, Kate makes me protective and Alexandra makes me feel protected.)

Detail.
(Details are great! Not in the renders, but in the way some of the characters show their emotions. Forehead kisses, Hugs, Pushes and more! I have to admit, I rarely see something like that in these games, and it makes me angry now, because it adds a lot to their characters.)

Story.
(The story is tackled in a good way. Alexandra becoming overprotective makes sense, Kate's depression makes sense and Elana I honestly don't pursue at all, only the mandatory stuff. But Even her struggles makes sense. There is a lot of reactive storytelling i'd say. I rather like it, tho a lot of it is being hammered into my head)

All in all. I'd say if you dont care about animations being like pixar and you have patience with the story, you will enjoy this very much.
Solid 7/10
Would be 8/10, but there is a severe lack of mommy content (Fucking bite me, I know what I like)

Reactions: ebuzz

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I just found we can remove Kate's top and pull out our dick, when she is cleaning the windows in her room. Was that there before?
It was. I still don't get it where it came from this type of interaction between them but I am not complaining. The sad part is that there was maybe one added scene with Alexandra if it wasn't already there but I missed it. About teasing mc at night in front of TV. The rest is wasted potential on side character. They fleshed her out. Gave her depth and character but otherwise she is boring side note compared to girls from his home. Alexandra top>Kate second> Blonde Girlfriend> Bitch sister. >>>>>Iris.. damn. They chose the least interesting girl from them all only to waste so much time on her story. To give a few fap materials that din't excite me in the least. Because whole ordeal was so abrupt and unexpected that I didn't find any meaning in this relationship. The only thing that keeps me interested is Alexandra, Kate and quality of animation and renders. Otherwise its a mess. I actually almost forgot this game existed because I waited so long for an update that my mind erased it from my memory.

billydonc

Feb 10, 2024
Made a simple Incest patch. I haven't fully tested it, but it should work.

Make sure Alexandra is your "mother" and Kate is your "sister".

-edit-

The game needs some serious proofreading, lol. I'm fixing some misspelling so the patch works. If anyone finds more, please inform me.

thank's but sorry , i don't know how to dowload the patch files. :(

billydonc

Feb 10, 2024
thank's for your respond
my browser is not the better, i copy and past the code in a notepad file (.rpy) pehaps it's work lol i try :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Only if he caught them. That's an essential part of netorare. The main character must suffer from catching his girlfriend with someone else, where it does not necessarily be sex (would have been hard to do on the stages where the term was defined).

It's not just about the player, NTR is mostly about the character. But of course, if you don't show it, it's not in there. Every woman in movies has nipples. But as long as you don't show them, the movie gets a lower rating.

What happens off screen, stays off screen.

I never cared much for Eva, she's just there (sometimes), but brings nothing to the story. But even if I did, I would not be disappointed. The last event was the first interesting part told about her.
The big question is whether after knowing it you can tell the ex-girlfriend to go to hell.

Personally there are things that I don't like, and I don't care if they happen on screen or off screen. That the girlfriend or the LIs sleep with guys other than the MC is one of them.

Reactions: EJW

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
First time I've ever seen my browser (Firefox) report a virus in a download before it's completed. Such is the case with the download from Mixdrop. "This file contains a virus or malware....etc".

I didn't even get to having Microsoft Defender have a look.
Mixdrop is a trash. Pop-up windows, very low download speed. If there is no torrents, I prefer Uploadnow or Gofile.
This started happening to me as well in the last week or so. Firefox. It was with asset files on here, pretty sure they're false alerts. Not so sure I'd offer anything more than sympathy if you get your HDD's encrypted with ransom demands, though :)
Add Adguard to your browser, activate all filters and Mixdrop will no more annoy you :cool:

3.50 star(s) 187 Votes